Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 10:59pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    judging by what i've seen here and on vids, kung fu principles are being a sexist, racist, homophobic asshole who smokes a lot of cigarettes.

i hear a lot of kung fu types talk about their "internal energy" then they go and light up a marlboro. wtf- does the nicotine increase the chi flow or some ****?

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 1:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Imperfect Tae KwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Chaos
    judging by what i've seen here and on vids, kung fu principles are being a sexist, racist, homophobic asshole who smokes a lot of cigarettes.

i hear a lot of kung fu types talk about their "internal energy" then they go and light up a marlboro. wtf- does the nicotine increase the chi flow or some ****?
    Nah-smokes are good feng shui, which generates good chi, which lets them pull off some serious DragonBall ****, Flying Dragon Farts and all that malarkey.

Also, I should think anyone going on about "internal energy" who isn't talking about digestion is trying to sound like Misty Mr. Mystic to throw you off the scent of their not knowing what they're talking about.

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 1:44am

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Chaos

When I did Filipino martial arts I thought I was supposed to smoke cigarettes while I was training. I saw one of the Canetes light a cigarette in Golds Gym while teaching a seminar.

Made me wanna get a comb-over and dye my hair black.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 6:34am

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by switchblade
    When I did Filipino martial arts I thought I was supposed to smoke cigarettes while I was training. I saw one of the Canetes light a cigarette in Golds Gym while teaching a seminar.

Made me wanna get a comb-over and dye my hair black.

haha- toupees are common in "exotic" ma's as well. just look at ashida kim and half the silat dorks out there.