View Poll Results: Is kickcatcher/ Fantasy Warrior silly

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- He's silly and a tool

    24 55.81%
  • No - He's just a tool

    19 44.19%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last
  1. #1
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Goju - Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,857
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Is kickcatcher/ fantasy warrior silly

    Or is he retardly stupid so that even people who might agree with him don't because he's a tool.

  2. #2
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Goju - Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,857
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean seriously get over yourself dude, Or get a hobby, or watch some porn.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,608
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you guys think Kickcatcher would work on the street?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    Do you guys think Kickcatcher would work on the street?
    Like... as a male prostitute?

  5. #5
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,887
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Silly would infer he had some inherent comedic or whimsical value.

    I had to vote "tool".

    If there had been a comedy option, I may have voted that way.
    At least he'd then have the word "comedy" in a post that featured his name... something all too rare.

  6. #6
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Goju - Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,857
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Silly would infer he had some inherent comedic or whimsical value.

    I had to vote "tool".

    If there had been a comedy option, I may have voted that way.
    At least he'd then have the word "comedy" in a post that featured his name... something all too rare.

    Interesting point but I find his Fantasy Warrior comics to be somewhat almost amusing.

    Now is this a matter of his own comedic talent or just parroting what others say, that up for debate, but I will give him the benefit of doubt and that's why I say he's silly and a tool.

  7. #7
    Community Corrections Officer supporting member
    Matt W.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    3,621
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanna know who gives that guy positive reps.

  8. #8
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Goju - Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,857
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Virus

  9. #9
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,887
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju - Joe
    Interesting point but I find his Fantasy Warrior comics to be somewhat almost amusing.

    Now is this a matter of his own comedic talent or just parroting what others say, that up for debate, but I will give him the benefit of doubt and that's why I say he's silly and a tool.
    You make an interesting counter-argument... I don't think the comics are his most amusing work.
    His inability to answer Mav's questions about his training... that's comedy gold right there.
    It's like the elephant in the room took a **** in his coffee, but rather than say anything, he's content to eat the ****.


    Oddly, I agree with him on a lot of things, but his way of getting them across turns me off. In a non-sexual way.
    Mostly.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia - Melbourne
    Posts
    79
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Silly would infer he had some inherent comedic or whimsical value.

    I had to vote "tool".

    If there had been a comedy option, I may have voted that way.
    At least he'd then have the word "comedy" in a post that featured his name... something all too rare.
    My choice of 'tool' option was based on much the same reasoning as Sochin's.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO