Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 6:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: hap ki do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read my post I spoke of the maker not the video itself. Im not the type of person to hear nothing. If my grammar is off or I hit the wrong posting, so what its a message board not a job.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 6:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you have problems reading:

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheep View Post
    I am also a student at WMAC, I will say that the difference of opinions prove that nobody knows so let me tell you. I was raised in boxing but really I am a street fighter. I have attacked and I have been attacked. I understand the fight scenario probably better then most black belts (unless Sabunim taught them) that dont fight in tornaments. I know what its like to be scared and still have to react. Its not hard to tell that the moves work. But people want to learn from an Asian and when its not they start off a non-believer and believe me you have to be a believer no matter what the Martial Art or who taught you.
    Rambling introduction that is an appeal to your anecdotal authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheep
    I dont know about the video your talking about but Sabunim is not a director or a movie producer so i dont know what you expect(he's not that good on the computer either). The dvds are a learning tool not to be used alone. I wont apologize for my Sabunim and his website in order for the school to stay open he has to make money, he is not in the educational system and getting sudsidized.
    The bold IS YOU commenting on the video and explaining what it is supposed to be used for after, you admit not seeing the video.

My response from an earlier post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iif
    You got angry about the critique of a video YOU NEVER SAW. So, you really don't know what you are talking about.
    I have never heard any racial remarks out of his mouth and I have been there 3.5 years so I dont know how somebody that was there 8 months heard all of what i heard none of.
    My response:
    Quote Originally Posted by Iif
    The same way people who have spent their lives with someone to later find out they are a serial killer, cheater, gay, have another family, have a child, stolen identity, aren't rich etc etc etc.
    The instructor named Jean-Francois is 68 years old I pray to be able to look and move like him at that age.:Smile2:
    I didn't address this as it is irrelevant to the conversation occurring in this thread.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/20/2011 6:47pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 6:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said it makes me an authority. I actually know that I'm no authority on the subject of Hap Ki Do that takes years.But I do find it hard to believe how someone hears everything I dont. We are talking Racism, not something thats a joke, not something that people take for granted. Yes I find it very hard to believe

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 6:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and its "your accusations" not "you are accusations"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 6:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the handy editing though

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 6:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I will end by saying You Are a Dick

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 6:58pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and its "your accusations" not "you are accusations"
    Hahahahahaaaaaaaa

Uhmmm..wow that is fail on an epic scale.

You have no idea what your talking about Hap Ki Do= Daito Ryu Aki-jujutsu along with all korean arts
    Incorrect.

I dont know about the video your talking about
    Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep
    But your saying it was said openly, not something "in the closet" now your changing what you typed to appeased your accusations lawyers do it all the time
    One of these is definitely incorrect and another depends on the the tense you are using and can be wrong as well. Reading all of YOUR posts leads me to believe, you use one usage and get it right by chance.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 7:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hahahahahaaaaaaaa

Uhmmm..wow that is fail on an epic scale.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

One of these is definitely incorrect and another depends on the the tense you are using and can be wrong as well. Reading all of YOUR posts leads me to believe, you use one usage and get it right by chance.
    You idiot its all past tense , its a message board, its after you typed it and time elapsed unlike a text which is current conversation. what makes you believe im wrong about what hap ki do equals humor me you are obviously well versed

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 7:17pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the handy editing though
    You're welcome.Thanks again for proving that illiterate nutriders should stay off the internet and not defend their schools.

You idiot its all past tense , its a message board, its after you typed it and time elapsed unlike a text which is current conversation.
    Hahahahahaha wow. Just stop. The fact you think it is "all past tense" is hilarious. ? HahahahahaHahahaha oh man thank you.

what makes you believe im wrong about what hap ki do equals humor me you are obviously well versed
    Where exactly did I address your Hapkido history comment negatively or wrong? Oh, you are trying to bait me into a non-existent argument.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2011 7:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The Zone" is what Ki/Chi is and it trains you to obtain this and keep it in your life. What about the mother that picks up the car that her child is trapped under. Now thats being "in the zone". Imagine being able to harness that and control it. I dont believe you will be lifting cars without good reason however to live "in the zone" woulsd be a good thing
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast