Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 11:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about you provide evidence to back up YOUR ASSERTIONS.

This not a request it is part of our ToS. Notice, everyone that made claims about your teacher provided links to proof.

You are now making an accusation that borders on a certain legal term. Back it up.

There is no wiggle room here at all.

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 11:36am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnie
    Research Russ Wilson!
    Sunnie, here at bullshido, people bring their own research to our site to prove their points. So please go down to your local police department, and courthouse and even newspaper morgue, and dig up some documents or news articles that will support your claims. Please look at the Ralph Calvillo thread if you would like to see how this is done.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 11:42am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Sunnie, here at bullshido, people bring their own research to our site to prove their points. So please go down to your local police department, and courthouse and even newspaper morgue, and dig up some documents or news articles that will support your claims. Please look at the Ralph Calvillo thread if you would like to see how this is done.
    To help you out:

No BS Martial Arts - View Single Post - Layn Von Erich - Ralph Calvillo - Registered Sex Offender
    No BS Martial Arts - View Single Post - Layn Von Erich - Ralph Calvillo - Registered Sex Offender

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 12:00pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnie
    This was Russ Wilson; a student of MW (1-month) he was literaly thrown out because of his drug and alcohol abuse, and temper issues! He opened his own school in Clio. He then physically abused several of his own students. (I was personal friends with a mom who's son trained there until problems started). He tried to teach through the public schools and MW personal testmony of his abused and drug use caused the law suit. (check your records!)
    I never trained with Master Weatherly I personally was under GrandMaster Sang Kyu Shim in the Flint area way back in the 70's. Master Weatherly and Grand Master Sang Kyu Shim were friends! There was a very mutual respect! I saw what the Hapkido Master Weatherly can do! AWSOME! Grand Master Sang Kyu Shim also knew Grand Master Jae Sun Ji. and no not a hotel manager no relation at all but a very talented Martial Artist. Both deaths were a tragic loss to all !
    I ran across this site trying to find Master Weatherly the only real Hapkido Master in Michigan. Don't judge so quickly if you do not have or know the answers. :5hot:
    And I do not worship! But I do RESPECT! Which is what Martial Arts are about; and I do know talent when I see it!

Congratulations. This constitutes libel if anything you've said about Russ is untrue or unfounded. Would you like to rethink your approach on this discussion?

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 1:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he is a Judo player he should be regerstered with USJA or USJI. 5 th dan is very high for Judo and I would say if you are realy a 5th dah you would have recieved your rank from a governing body like the state. For example here it is Texas Judo and can be looked up on line.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 1:43pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yatsu
    If he is a Judo player he should be regerstered with USJA or USJI. 5 th dan is very high for Judo and I would say if you are realy a 5th dah you would have recieved your rank from a governing body like the state. For example here it is Texas Judo and can be looked up on line.
    I believe it's been clarified that he actually claims a 5th-Dan in Yudo; presumably, he just says "judo" because it is the more recognizable name.

--Joe

Posted On:
    5/25/2008 10:22pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, he's a little looser with his terms than he should be. For instance, from the web site mentioned in the first post:

Judo = The art of throwing and grappling. Great for athletic people, helps develop "close quarters" self-defense skills. Also known as Brazillian Ju Jitsu to the younger, less experience crowd." [sic]

This strikes me as dishonest, at the very least.
    El sueno de la razon produce monstruos.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/25/2008 10:36pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yudo = judo.

Monkey Knife Fight!

Posted On:
    5/25/2008 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saying you train in Yudo as opposed to Judo is stupid anyway since in Korea they do not make any distinctions between the two. The rank certificate I got in Korea is written as Yudo in hangul but as Judo in the english translation.

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 2:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None, cutrrently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any update? Im doing some heavy research on CM DW. I think if we establish a time line from what we know to be true we can get some truth revealed. The biggest thing is going to be finding out who this Ji San Jea is.... I havent found anything yet but havent looked much.

That link says that CM DW told him that Ji San Jea was Ji Han Jea's little brother.... That would be easy to confirm to be true or not, however no where on the wmafenton.com website does CM DW say this.

Its very deciving how he words his section about himself. For example he does Say Ji San Jea, then from there on out refers to him as GM Ji... which when you say GM Ji you think of GM Ji Han Jea. In fact up until the 3rd paragraph i though that he was just comparing timelines of his life with GM Ji... but then he stated that GM Ji gave him hi Dojang...?? Acording to his dates listed online. CM DW was 8 when he started this training with GM Ji and in 1972 he was given that Dojang. So that means he was given a Dojang of Judo after only 7 years of schooling and was only 15? How far can one progress in 7 years of training?

So this supposes dojang can be looked up to be true or not. Im not sure if hes saying its his shop in Fenton. But I know that building was not built in the 70's its fairly new. And lets say he accidentally typed San instead of Han, GM Ji Han didnt even come to the states until early 80's... But almost none of this makes sense because he says all this training from GM Ji San Jea was for Korean Judo..... why would the supposed little brother of the creator of Hapkido be teaching Judo? (keep in mind, its just hearsay at this point about Ji San Jea being the little brother of Ji Han Jea)

Im going to go ask him about who he traind under.
    Where he holds crudentials with.
    How old he is. (He should be 55 acording to his dates listed)
    Where this Dojang was that was given to him in 1972.

I also want to add as a side note that, when I first meet CM DW I was impressed with his conduct. As well, its easy to get cought up in pissing matches over crudentials, yes they are important but I feel whats more important is cold hard skill. I always tell people who apoligize to me that talk is cheap, so me your sorry. Kind of the same here, he just under scruteny for his claims. I would also like to add that I have about 1 weeks worth of internet research of MA under my belt and thats it. So if I knew what to look for as far as skill goes then I could properly judge him rather than man hunt down his paper crudentials. Maybe someone in Michigan could do a review of his School. I will eventually im sure call around to other Dojang's asking about CM DW, since I cannot make a proper assesment of him. Take that for how you want, but when I set out to learn something new (like I am with MA) I usually spend countless hours reading and knowing everything there is to all the ins and outs... And I usually dont stop until I find the most confirmable data or truth.

Any suggestions?
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast