Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/14/2008 9:05am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by D Dempsey
    Dave Weatherly is the same guy who use to walk around Genesse Valley Mall with a group of his blackbelts, all in uniform acting as his bodyguards. Anyone who does that can't be taken too seriously.
    I must have missed this first time around...

... uniform... as in Judogi and black belts, walking around in a shopping mall ?

OMFG !11!!

Monkey Knife Fight!

Posted On:
    3/14/2008 2:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They were hapkido uniforms, but yes you are correct.

Bustardo,
    I don't know if there is any real connection betwee the US Yudo org and the Korean Yudo Association (KJA), that alone seems a bit suspect as the KJA is the only real yudo organization.

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 10:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Some People have nothing better to do!

DO some research on the other Karate School! Where is Russ Wilson? Look it up!

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 11:01am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF does Russ Wilson have to do with this? The only martial arts related Russ Wilson I can find anything about is at a an Indonesian MA place in Washington DC. Care to tell us WTF you are talking about?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 11:07am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnie
    So, you decided to post welcome to the MABS portion of Bullshido.

Since you are breathing life back into the thread, would you care to tell us your purpose?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 11:37am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    So, you decided to post welcome to the MABS portion of Bullshido.

Since you are breathing life back into the thread, would you care to tell us your purpose?

I assume this has something to do with you being a student of his and you worship the ground he walks on.

The MABS section is best approached with an objective pov. If you have proof present it. Don't present emotion it will only be met with harsh scrutiny.

We got your unfounded and uneducated complaints if you're wondering and you are not starting off with much credibility.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 1:31pm

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: sunnie@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: sunnie</title>@@AMEPARAM@@sunnie

Blood is in the water. The sharks will be circling soon.

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 10:05am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Master Dave Weatherly Michigans finest Hapkido Master!

Quote Originally Posted by Bukow
    Good find. I also checked the Circuit Court records, and found that he has been sued for as much as $17k by another local karate instructor. Wonder what that's about.
    This was Russ Wilson; a student of MW (1-month) he was literaly thrown out because of his drug and alcohol abuse, and temper issues! He opened his own school in Clio. He then physically abused several of his own students. (I was personal friends with a mom who's son trained there until problems started). He tried to teach through the public schools and MW personal testmony of his abused and drug use caused the law suit. (check your records!)
    I never trained with Master Weatherly I personally was under GrandMaster Sang Kyu Shim in the Flint area way back in the 70's. Master Weatherly and Grand Master Sang Kyu Shim were friends! There was a very mutual respect! I saw what the Hapkido Master Weatherly can do! AWSOME! Grand Master Sang Kyu Shim also knew Grand Master Jae Sun Ji. and no not a hotel manager no relation at all but a very talented Martial Artist. Both deaths were a tragic loss to all !
    I ran across this site trying to find Master Weatherly the only real Hapkido Master in Michigan. Don't judge so quickly if you do not have or know the answers. :5hot:
    And I do not worship! But I do RESPECT! Which is what Martial Arts are about; and I do know talent when I see it!
    Last edited by sunnie; 5/22/2008 10:16am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 10:14am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This was Russ Wilson; a student of MW (1-month) he was literaly thrown out because of his drug and alcohol abuse, and temper issues! He opened his own school in Clio. He then physically abused several of his own students. (I was personal friends with a mom who's son trained there). He tried to teach through the public schools and MW personal testmony of his abused and drug use caused the law suit. (check your records!)
    I never trained with Master Weatherly I personally was under GrandMaster Sang Kyu Shim in the Flint area way back in the 70's. Master Weatherly and Grand Master Sang Kyu Shim were friends! And I met, and saw the Hapkido Master Weatherly does! AWSOME! Grand Master Sang Kyu Shim was also friends with Grand Master Ji. and no not a hotel manager no relations at all but a very talented Martial Artist. Both deaths were a tragic loss to all !
    I ran across this site tring to find Master Weatherly the only real Hapkido Master in Michigan. Don't judge so quickly if you do not have or know the answers. :5hot:
    Proof. Court documents, arrest report, etc etc etc.
    Interesting that he isn't one of the defendants only Dave.

In other words prove your claims about Russ Wilson.

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 11:14am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Research Russ Wilson!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast