Thread: Top 10 Funniest MMA quotes
10/20/2007 6:45am, #1
Top 10 Funniest MMA quotes
Top 10 Funniest MMA Quotes
Hey everyone I felt like writing something today and figured this might be a good subject. This whole list could be Rampage quotes but Im only gonna put 2 of my favorites, so I can let some other people have some quote glory. *Warning* Some explicit language!
10. Mauro Ranallo Talking about Minotauro- "He's takin an unbelievable amount of punishment over the years, but the question is will he pay the price later on in life"- This always gets a laugh out of me because he has said it numorous times and whoever the other announcers are, they become totally silent because its obviously not appropriate to say.
9. Wanderlei Silva- "I want to **** Chuck"- Those english classes werent going well apparently, as Wandy was trying to say I want to fight Chuck.
8. Rampage- "Is that Heath's nut hangin out"- Quinton was announcing the second fight between Nogueira and Heath Herring, when he noticed how short Heath's shorts were.
7. Ken Shamrock- "I will beat you into a living death"- Ken's quotes could have their own article too.
6. Forrest Griffin- "He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the **** out"- Forrest after getting KTFO by Keith Jardine.
5. Anything that comes out of Bill Goldberg's Mouth- Funny in a sad way.
4. Bas Rutten- "Maybe he smokes"- Basito responding to Rampage talking about Fujita's yellow teeth after being choked out by Fedor.
3. Tim Sylvia- "Bring on Fedor"- Funny because if that fight were to happen he'd probably be out cold or submitted in the first round.
2. Stephen Quadros- "The touching of gloves may be the only punch Fujita lands"- Before the Fedor/Fujita fight, little did he know what would transpire.
1. Rampage- "You can make a mistake and get caught in a submission, but Chuck made a mistake and he got caught in an ass whoopin'."- Quinton after knocking out Liddell.
10/20/2007 9:14am, #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
The all time funniest MMA quote ever however is "We're not wrestling, we're just doing this..."
10/20/2007 10:13am, #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Kracker has tapped the correct.
Though "Petey, My Heart..." is among my favorites.
Great list, makes for a fun discussion."Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"
10/20/2007 10:40am, #4
Ok forgot this one from eliteXC:
After Ranallo recounted some questionable comments in their own right from Evinger during the final pre fight press conference that included her proclamation that she’d like to “make out” with Carano but would instead settle for knocking her out, analyst Bill Goldberg attempted to side step the periphery topic (and possibly redirect to the actual events unfolding in the ring at that moment?) by saying “I’m not going to touch that one with a 25 foot pole, Mauro.” Ranallo persisted, however, saying “I’d like to touch it with a 25 cm one but instead we’ll just call the fight.”
And from K1:
"He tried to kiss me like a homosexual... I'm not gay!" -Heath Herring
Mo rampage quotes:
10/20/2007 12:49pm, #5
"I dont believe karate Belongs in the UFC"---Melvin Gulliard
10/20/2007 12:56pm, #6
10/20/2007 5:03pm, #7Originally Posted by Jadonblade
Quadros: "Rampage, where do you see yourself in 2 years?"
Rampage: "Well, right now I'm 23, so in two years, I see myself 25."
10/20/2007 5:24pm, #8
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Long Island, New York
Some of Don Wilson's "If I was in there" quotes from early UFC's were pretty LOL worthy, but nothing's topping the "We're not wrestling, we're just doing this quote."
10/20/2007 10:05pm, #9
Rampage after winning a 5 round war for the UFC and Pride light heavy weight title: "I gots the Joo-Jits-ohh!"
Royce Gracie after being asked what he will do after winning UFC (i dunno which one): "I go to Disney Land!"
10/20/2007 11:25pm, #10
Rampage on MMA:
"Well the weird thing about me is that I grew up fighting and one of my friends introduced me to it (MMA) and I was like, 'Whoa, you mean I can beat up white dudes and not go to jail?'"