Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Imperfect Tae KwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontan937
    Teabagging!!
    Thats right bitches.

Ph34r!!!1!1
    Although completely independent of this remark from the first page, I feel it is relevant to quote it as I say that I would break his testicles.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 12:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Break both arms, then stomp on his head as I walked away. I'D RATHER BE JUDGED BY TWELVE THAN CARRIED BY SIX!

Yeah, I said it. Is the thread over now?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 1:31am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say the choke is your best bet. why? because you can knock him out for a couple of minutes and while hes lieing there on the floor you can do w/e to him, or even just walk away. but for locks your only breaking one limb or joint. they wont know what your move is doing, and when they feel pain theyll just try to resist it and have other body parts to hit you with until they hear a snap. and even then when you get up and turn your back, he might pop up and give you a variation of tigar claw low blow. and in chokes your taking his air and he cant really do **** if its a move like Rnc

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 2:48am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are plenty of subs that hurt LOTS before something gives. There's also the simple reality of GNP being more fun in a real fight.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 8:09am

Style: Aikido Ceteris Paribus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try and break the guy's femur. Impossible? Apparently not! (see below)

I've heard bones break (including mine) and wondered if there was a good sound recording on the net, as it's hard to explain what that sound is like. I've heard two - a good 'crack' is one, pretty common. The other is the sort of sickening crunch I heard when the floor won the fight and my collar bone busted, and the AC joint and shoulder decided to separate after a long marriage. (This is a bit of a cheat, as some of the noise was tendons snapping.)

The worst I heard was a femur - the whole dojo stopped, it was so loud. He was a Judo beginner (small and skinny) who went for a shoulder throw, completely missed and, as he turned he somehow got his legs caught up in his gi. He fell over really slowly and the snap happened before he hit the deck. Very urgent ambulance job. A few days later as I was laughing about it with some mates, one of the guys said: 'That was my little brother. He only started Judo for self defence!' Cue for even more cruel and ironic laughter.

Thinking back, the guy must have had brittle bones or some other problem, as I've never heard of a fractured femur in MA since.

EDIT: I'm wrong.

http://www.teamroc-va.net/history.html:
    'After the 90 minute battle with Sakuraba, 90 minutes of punishing leg kicks, and 90 minutes without rest or water, Royce Gracie conceded the match and had his brother throw in the towel. After 90 minutes, Gracie could no longer stand and suffered a broken femur.'
    Last edited by kiaiki; 10/22/2007 8:25am at .

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 9:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd use this on the streetz:

Vince, which cobra commander do you think is better?

or old skool?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 10:02am

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    I'd use this on the streetz:

Vince, which cobra commander do you think is better?

or old skool?

I know you didn't ask me, but look at that new one. If it was scramble time and the Joes were coming, he couldn't hop into a jet and escape. It's all about funtionality, and the old skool CC has it going on. He looks like he could take a good 15 minutes on the oven before melting.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 3:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaargh
    The thing is, after only 4 classes you really have no chance of pulling any of these techniques off; asking this question makes you sound like an overenthusiastic n00b.
    I'll admit, I'm an overenthusiastic n00b. Oh well. Why does everyone keep pointing that out??? And as far as me being immature, and not "worthy" of BJJ (lol), at least I know the serouisness of the stuff I'm learning.

And what's the bullshido icon on the side of thread mean? Do I get bonus points? Can I get the noob banner removed, or at least replaced with a "Most enthusiastic noob" banner?
    Last edited by Christian_; 10/22/2007 3:51pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 4:39pm

Style: Injured for 1+ years

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft
    While this is a dumb thread, I kind of resent your statement that teenagers should'nt learn submissions. Being an asshole is in no way shape or form limited to teenagers, and there are young athletes, like Dan Lauzon and Chris Horodecky (sp?) that are probably better than you.
    hey genius read the post more carefully before commenting. I said I think it's not a good idea to teach young *beginners* submissions. ie: It's better to force them to operate purely in terms of position in the beginning. I even elaborated on this in another post in the same thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2007 3:44am

Style: Defense Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian_
    at least I know the serouisness of the stuff I'm learning.
    Good for you. Now try to also understand the concept of dominant position, importance of a good take down and the seriousness of a real streetfight.

I think this is the best outfit for CC.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast