Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 1:36pm

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once ended a fight by taking a punch, how hardcore is that. A pikey reckons I called him a homo and then asks for a cig, then asks for my mobile phone. I say no, he gives me some sort of fist slap. I roll my head with it, and just look back at him. He jogs away to his mates. I had fallen off a 30ft cliff in newquay a week earlier and still had some butterfly stitches holding up a wound I got on my cheek. The dick breaks the scab, obviously he didnt want to kill me with another deadly fist slap. Most annoying part was that I was on a date. I hate Woking. Couldnt get a first aid kid from the trainstation OR police station.

Was waiting for a train, went past a group of chavs and petted there dog. Was a nice lab. Then sat down, one of them comes up to me and asks me if I called him a "fag". This witty banter carries on, he kicks my empty rucksack.... . I figure I gotta stay cool as he has like 10 mates 30 metres away, and I need to get on this train. He even starts going on about how I can have the first punch. I tell him his super tough and that Im shitting myself, he doesnt get the sarcasm. He leaves, job done.

Maybe Im just wuss >_>.

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 3:28pm

Style: Inept BJJer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian_
    ? Just thought I'd bring up some intresting discussion...When did I ever claim to be a black belt in anything.

And just for the record, I'm a pretty passive person, and I've never been in a d34dly st33t fight. EDIT: If I was, I'd try to do as little damage possible and get away.

EDIT: When can I get this noob banner taken away?
    The thing is, after only 4 classes you really have no chance of pulling any of these techniques off; asking this question makes you sound like an overenthusiastic n00b.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 3:56pm

Style: many; box,TKD,croty,BJJ..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadonblade
    I once ended a fight by taking a punch, how hardcore is that. A pikey reckons I called him a homo and then asks for a cig, then asks for my mobile phone. I say no, he gives me some sort of fist slap. I roll my head with it, and just look back at him. He jogs away to his mates. I had fallen off a 30ft cliff in newquay a week earlier and still had some butterfly stitches holding up a wound I got on my cheek. The dick breaks the scab, obviously he didnt want to kill me with another deadly fist slap. Most annoying part was that I was on a date. I hate Woking. Couldnt get a first aid kid from the trainstation OR police station.

Was waiting for a train, went past a group of chavs and petted there dog. Was a nice lab. Then sat down, one of them comes up to me and asks me if I called him a "fag". This witty banter carries on, he kicks my empty rucksack.... . I figure I gotta stay cool as he has like 10 mates 30 metres away, and I need to get on this train. He even starts going on about how I can have the first punch. I tell him his super tough and that Im shitting myself, he doesnt get the sarcasm. He leaves, job done.

Maybe Im just wuss >_>.
    Nope, just frikkin' smart dude. Any one you can talk yourself out of....

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 4:01pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Jadonblade]I once ended a fight by taking a punch, how hardcore is that._>.quote]

I've ended many fights by taking a punch. :bduh:

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 4:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Maybe Im just wuss >_>.
    Wow, props to you man. My dumbass wouldve just attacked the ************ that slapped me. If not then I wouldve probably been too pissed to notice the 10 other fuckers behind the guy at the train station and just hit the bastard. Your acted alot smarter then most people would.

Infidel

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 4:56pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't planning on what you would do in a fight the same as planning what answers you will use on a test where you haven't read the questions yet?

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 5:03pm

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey thanks for the props guys, its good to know people here have there eye on evading a fight as much as kicking ass in one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 5:19pm

Style: many; box,TKD,croty,BJJ..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark
    Isn't planning on what you would do in a fight the same as planning what answers you will use on a test where you haven't read the questions yet?
    :lol: too true. Also if you stand there like a noob thinking what was that they showed me now- you are dead too.

I supose if you are like 12 in a schoolyard tiff and you make the guy say uncle- OK fine, but that is still no guarantee he does stand back up and sucker you.
    Hmmmm, that story sounds familiar- oh, yeah because that is exactly what the heck happened to me when I moved to a new school and took out the playground bully in about fifteen seconds. I let him up and the first chance he got he smashed me in the face and screwed up my eye for the rest of my life. (That was like 30 years ago).

Its kinda good you asked, no such thing as a dumb question. It just sounds a tad funny, you might have to admit because its kinda obvious, but most guys are afraid to ask it.
    JUST DON'T LET THEM TAP (finish the damn thing if you are in it)- also, better yet,
    DON'T FRIKKIN' FIGHT! are the best advice I could give you buddy- even with training, its emergency purposes only, and don't let up until its wayyyy over.
    Never let anyone up after that in any shape to fight after that day. I either have serious backup- ie./ they are in cuffs or they are done and sleeping.
    Last edited by praetorian01; 10/21/2007 5:45pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 5:25pm

Style: karate and jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    heel hook or knee bar

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 12:17am

Style: Defense Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey thanks for the props guys, its good to know people here have there eye on evading a fight as much as kicking ass in one.
    Evading fights is the reason I haven't been in a real streetfight. If I got into one, I would most likely go with the flow and not think what's going on. If it would be an easy fight I might just take dominant position and wait. Otherwise it would be whatever it takes. Still I believe I would avoid harming him too much. Perhaps I wouldn't attack neck, spine or knee, not to mention eyes and groins.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast