Thread: New

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New

Just wanted to get my first post in so that message will go away. I have enjoyed reading the info I have found on this site in the past so I figured I had better sign up. I was running a search on google for the MMA fights in Utah (where I am) and found an old thread from 2004 about the UCE fights put on every Saturday. They have since changed where the fights are held and just switched to a club in downtown Salt Lake City called Bliss here is the link now http://www.myspace.com/blissnightlifeslc . I went t the fights last night and they were a blast to watch. However, I am always so disappointed when guys who have training camps are already so gassed after the first minute that there only 2 moves are the hay maker punch and trying to shoot on the other guy. Anyway, just wanted to say whats up. I am training MMA, boxing, Jujitsu, and I am looking forward to getting heckled on this site, ha ha.

OmegaBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, whodatwhodare?. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Style
    San Da, Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome!, sounds like you got the right attitude. You gonna compete at one of these nights?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome.. welcome mate... Have a good look around if you're not altogether up on the site.

Enjoy !
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I appreciate the welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome, sorry it took me 2 days to reply. To answer your question JadonBlade, Yes I am planning on competing. I have been training pretty hard for awhile, now I just need to pull the trigger.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No problem.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler