Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He needs armadillo oil :eng101:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He already ate some....OFF YOUR MOM'S ASS!

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Impossible for we are not siblings.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't follow.

Are you saying...? Ewww.

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hehehehe.

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    Almost no human contact, so no real chance of catching anything.
    Yeah.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    had any bloodwork done lately?

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 1:15pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I eat enough to feel full. I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and then snack on stuff (like fruits) until it's nap time. I should probably add another meal after dinner...

It's NOT over training. Trust me on this one. You guys would laugh at the amount of training I do. Which is why I'm so pissed. Every time I want to step it up and go regularly, I get sick or something.

LOL at Vit C. I started taking it twice a day, 800% DV capsules. What happened? One morning I had a major acid reflux that went all the way to my nose and burned like HELL. Might have been a fluke, but I'm going to lower it to one capsule a day anyway.

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 1:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should really consider a blood work. It may reveal a deficiency or imbalance that you are not aware of.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hepatitis C does run in my family...

My dad is too stupid to get some blood work done on him even though both of his brothers have Hep. C and he suspects he has it.

I'll have to go get checked out to make sure.

But **** if I don't get queezy just thinking about it... :(
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast