224799 Bullies, 3793 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 66
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:08am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cullion and Indo are in a different boat. It hurts more because they weren't moles. All you have to do is read cullion's posts, back before the JFS debacle, to see what I mean.

    Losing their support is crucial to his egotistical mind. Hell, cullion was on his wall of Fame for fighting the good fight.

    It is east to take when it is Os or Anthony. It is much harder to take when it is from your own family (kung Fu/TMA).

    IMO.
  2. Goju - Joe is offline
    Goju - Joe's Avatar

    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,856

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:11am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rudy's site is a circle jerk only for entertainment purposes.
  3. IndoChinese is offline

    AKAKTK

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    angola, ny
    Posts
    2,047

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:11am


     Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'Welcome to the Bullshido Undercover Brother Ninja Clan. :)'

    hahaahahahaaa....you know...

    Peace.

    KuntaoKid
  4. IndoChinese is offline

    AKAKTK

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    angola, ny
    Posts
    2,047

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:15am


     Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'Rudy's site is a circle jerk only for entertainment purposes'

    right, and he is the pivot man.

    i thought it was funny all along. he is obviously serious.
  5. IndoChinese is offline

    AKAKTK

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    angola, ny
    Posts
    2,047

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:16am


     Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF is teh korrekt.
  6. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,928

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:21am

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish I saved the posts where you all badmouthed me. Posting those now would have been fun right now.
  7. IndoChinese is offline

    AKAKTK

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    angola, ny
    Posts
    2,047

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:31am


     Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yea, you take it too personal.

    when i came on tma, you guys were already well into it. between you, john, rudy, shar, matt, and prolly some others i cant remember. so i just jumped on the tma bandwagon. nothing new to me, i'd been on bullshido for a few years before and left cause i got tired of the trolling.

    so it really had nothing to do with you per se. i was just playing sidekick to guys who had already got the game going. i followed along until true colors started to fly and then it was time for me to break camp.

    the only personal issue i have with you is the lie you let go around about your match with jfs. you talk like have alot of integrity, yet you dont speak up.

    if you notice, i do. and when i am wrong, i admit it.

    as far as trolling goes, you need to go into old bullshido and read some stuff between me and osiris, and a few others, but mostly that knucklehead.

    and then tell me how you like me now.

    regards,

    ktk
  8. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,928

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:34am

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndoChinese
    yea, you take it too personal.

    when i came on tma, you guys were already well into it. between you, john, rudy, shar, matt, and prolly some others i cant remember. so i just jumped on the tma bandwagon. nothing new to me, i'd been on bullshido for a few years before and left cause i got tired of the trolling.

    so it really had nothing to do with you per se. i was just playing sidekick to guys who had already got the game going. i followed along until true colors started to fly and then it was time for me to break camp.
    I say this with the utmost sincerity and honesty. With all the power of my soul behind it; LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoChinese
    the only personal issue i have with you is the lie you let go around about your match with jfs. you talk like have alot of integrity, yet you dont speak up.
    Huh?
  9. IndoChinese is offline

    AKAKTK

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    angola, ny
    Posts
    2,047

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:34am


     Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and i would make a note....

    it is relatively futile to try interject your morals into a conversation with me.

    that type of thing has little impact in my world.

    i have my own code of conduct.

    regards,

    ktk
  10. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,928

    Posted On:
    10/17/2007 11:35am

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndoChinese
    and i would make a note....

    it is relatively futile to try interject your morals into a conversation with me.

    that type of thing has little impact in my world.

    i have my own code of conduct.

    regards,

    ktk
    LOLx2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.