supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wu Xing Dao: Hit Quicker Than Professional Boxers

Saw the following ad. in Blitz magazine:

Hit quicker than professional boxers

Learn WU XING DAO Kung Fu

This is your chance to become a genuine Kung Fu expert - without having to train for 20 years.

Imagine in just six months you can be an outstanding fighter. In just one year you will be able to beat most black belts.

Impossible? Not at all. Read on to see how you can quickly become a truly awesome fighter with Wu Xing Dao Kung Fu.

300 years in the making
    Emphasising energy conservation, explosive power and lightining speed, Wu King Dao is translated as the "formless path or way".

No forms. Just what works.
    Real fighting techniques you can use straight away in street combat.

The secret is in the energy
    This ancient fighting system also features unique internal exercise technqiues that develop amazing internal energy inside you.

Hit quicker than professional boxers
    Even better, the same powerful internal energy is used to make your attacks lightning fast.

Tested by 1st grade football players
    South Sydney Rabbitohs, Penright Panthers Rugby League, Sydney University Rugby Union, Manly Warringah Cricket Team, National and International level tennis players and athletes have all been stunned by the awesome power of Wu Xing Dao's training methods.

What have you got to lose? Change your life.
    Join up now to become an expert in the world's most accelerated martial arts program

CALL MARKO VESSE NOW! Ph: (02) 9749 7119. Or visit our web site: www.invisiblemaster.com

New Locations: Dean (Sydney CBD) 0404 069 400. Jason (Port Stephens) 0415 104 393
    The website, and Youtube videos (search 'Wu Xing Dao') seem to reek of Bullshido, in fact, I'm not sure how you could make it seem more Bullshido if you tried.

What do you think? Is anyone in Sydney willing and able to take a look?

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 3:52pm

Style: Pain.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I'm no expert but that guy might just be the last dragon! I am pretty sure I saw THE GLOW during a couple of those videos. I think when you use tag lines and advertisements like "The Invisible Master" you pretty much set yourself up to be another Ashida Kim. And if you don't get THE GLOW reference go watch Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon. Its a perfect example of what happened to MA in the 70's/80's and why it is the way it is now.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 7:33pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Invisible master? Self-owned.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 9:34pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a friend who practices Yang Mian kung fu which is what the founder of WXD used to practice. He broke away and started his own style based on YM without any sort of teaching authority or licence from the current headmaster. That's about all the information I can tell you guys, hope it helps.

Posted On:
    10/17/2007 5:05am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was looking into this style a while ago when I was looking for a Chinese MA in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaarashi
    I have a friend who practices Yang Mian kung fu which is what the founder of WXD used to practice. He broke away and started his own style based on YM without any sort of teaching authority or licence from the current headmaster. That's about all the information I can tell you guys, hope it helps.
    When I was doing research on it I found a thread on MAP.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...7&page=1&pp=15

The thread isn't specifically about Wu Xing Dao, but the original post had some interesting details in it.

There are 2 known teachers in Sydney and they charge something like $60 -75 ph
    www.yangmian.com ( Master Yang)
    and
    http://www.invisiblemaster.com/ ( Sifu Marko Vesse)

Marko was Yang's senior student until they parted on bad terms , and Marko set up his own school.
    Yang claims Marko did not complete training, and is therefore limited in skill.
    Who knows, I'm not taking sides.
    I'm told Yang forbid his students from communicating / fratenising with other students
    Go figure.
    This would correlate with Yamaarashi's post about it being an offshoot of Yang Mian.

There is a also thread here on Bullshido on Yang Mian.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17633

EDIT:

Another forum, another thread, same story.

http://www.sportzblitz.com.au/Forum/...?TOPIC_ID=3324

I think it's safe to assume it does come from Yang Mian.
    Last edited by Evil Solvalou; 10/17/2007 6:37am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 8:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been following Marko Vesses' story as a passive observer for some time, and at the risk of sounding like someone who is living vicariously through his achievements , i'd like to say something in his defense. Far from being a practitioner of Bullshido, Marko would have to be the most lethal fighters alive in the world today. ( if this post comes to your attention Mr V, please forgive such a gratuitous description , but that IS it in a nutshell ) . Many sceptics have arrived on Marko's doorstep over the years, including Maori Bikie gangs , heavyweight pro-boxers, car loads of headkickers (out to test his claims in no uncertain fashion ) and martial arts practitioners of every description. He has left none of them in any doubt of his fighting prowess. All of this and a sincere bloke to boot. No download can do justice to what I've seen with my own eyes, so I suggest if any of you people in cyber land have nagging suspicions about the veracity of his site, do yourself a favour and pay the man a personal visit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 9:11am

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by curls69
    I've been following Marko Vesses' story as a passive observer for some time, and at the risk of sounding like someone who is living vicariously through his achievements , i'd like to say something in his defense. Far from being a practitioner of Bullshido, Marko would have to be the most lethal fighters alive in the world today. ( if this post comes to your attention Mr V, please forgive such a gratuitous description , but that IS it in a nutshell ) . Many sceptics have arrived on Marko's doorstep over the years, including Maori Bikie gangs , heavyweight pro-boxers, car loads of headkickers (out to test his claims in no uncertain fashion ) and martial arts practitioners of every description. He has left none of them in any doubt of his fighting prowess. All of this and a sincere bloke to boot. No download can do justice to what I've seen with my own eyes, so I suggest if any of you people in cyber land have nagging suspicions about the veracity of his site, do yourself a favour and pay the man a personal visit
    See, this is called anecdotal evidence. It's what we don't need. If you would, please explain how this style could be 300 years in the making when it is a recent offshoot of this other system. Futhermore, how can he claim the 300 years when it's also an unapproved offshoot?

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 10:33am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going through his youtube vids now. I haven't gotten through all of them but I will say the following for the moment, 1. The guys hand speed in his demos is very fast. 2. The below vid is a piece of ****.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6D5Y0FXDM

Edit: Ok I've watched them all. Nothing I haven't seen demoed a hundred times before. Nothing impressive outside of his hand speed, but it is mush easier to execute those kinds of speed techniques against a partner than it is against an attacker.

Until we see video of him actually fighting or sparring full contact against someone who is not actually one of his students we have no reason to believe anything Curls69 has to say about him.
    Last edited by Ronin.74; 2/08/2008 10:45am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 10:48am

Style: BJJ, JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the invisible master is behind the guy in the vid, shaking his head...

Has anyone sparred with anyone absurdly good at any TMA?

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 11:30am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar42Ox
    Has anyone sparred with anyone absurdly good at any TMA?
    Yes I have.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.
Page 1 of 32 1 234511 ... LastLast