Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for the thread drift but why would Tony Hawk need to be defended with an eight inch penis? I would think he could get a security guard that could fight with his hands, guns, or something intimidating.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom.f
    Sorry for the thread drift but why would Tony Hawk need to be defended with an eight inch penis? I would think he could get a security guard that could fight with his hands, guns, or something intimidating.
    I think you phail to grasp how awesome his body-guard is. If he used his hands, it wouldn't be a fight. It'd be a massacre or rape.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it was a deliberate and very unfunny troll job.

Incidentally the biggest recorded flaccid penis was John Holmes. He was an Anglo-American.

30cm people.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456