Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 11:34am

Style: Fiore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by whitematt
    The meth addicts, or the deer?
    Both actually , it just depends on the time of the year.

The Rut is when you need to watch for the dear.

As for the tweakers, you need to watch for them all year round

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 1:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrsmann
    Tonight I was walking to the store up the street. When I had some dude come up to me. He was tall, lanky, and smelled bad. I asked him " Is there something I can help you with?""Can you spare a buck?" when he opened his mouth I could see his teeth were rotted to hell and misshapen. I'd seen it alot, some call it meth mouth. Iowa at one point was known for the high amount of Meth labs in the state, so tweakers in the Des Moines area aren't that uncommon, even in the Suburbs.
    I must grimaced or something because next thing I know the guy shoved me back and yelled " You got a problem fucker," Startled I said " Sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend you," He nodded " Give me all your money," Now he was lanky, skinny and looked really unhealthy, plus he didn't look he was armed, so I said "no," Not the smartest response now that I think about it. But I wasn't thinking straight at the moment either.
    Next he swung a haymaker, he was slow and stumbled forward as he threw the punch. I just backed up, he missed. I had small flashlight on the inside pocket of my coat.
    I took out and brought the fatter end down on his forehead. I hit him hard enough to leave a gash in his head. Not big but blood started leaking out in his left eye. He just looked at me with his open right eye, said "**** this," and crossed the street towards the woods on the other side.
    Legally speaking, I know I overreacted, but I paniced and just did the thing that first came to mind. That was hiting the guy with a flashlight.I'm not here to say how cool I am. I'm just recounting something that happened to tonight. Also to say this was the first time that I made someone bleed on purpose. So feel a tad guilty, I guess I'm alittle too emotive for my own good. I wished I had just given the guy a buck and be done with it.
    Oh come on, you didn't overreact ****. You had a meth head swing at you. I would have ruined that junkie ****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 1:37pm

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozma
    Oh come on, you didn't overreact ****. You had a meth head swing at you. I would have ruined that junkie ****
    Do tell! Congratulations on telling someone that you're ten times more badass than them, and they handled a situation, while fairly maturely and appropriately, wrong.

:occasion1

Congratulations on your +1 post count!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 1:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril
    Do tell! Congratulations on telling someone that you're ten times more badass than them, and they handled a situation, while fairly maturely and appropriately, wrong.

Congratulations on your +1 post count!
    Listen, I am a 216 pound black man, I work security for Tony Hawk. I have a 8 inch penis as well. So watch what you say on this forum.

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 3:20pm

Style: Inept BJJer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    You all fell for this troll job? Come on! This is Phil Elmore satire 101!

The homeless guy? The detailed description of his foes facial features and lowly demeanor? The fucking FLASHLIGHT!?

I give you 9/10 Tyrsmann, well played.

Edit*
    Only thing you missed was, "'Get back' I hissed...."
    I thought the same thing. It also has the paranoid "panhandlers are attackers" implication.

And how do you have time to something out of your pocket when someone is swinging at you? No way. Funny though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 4:30pm

Style: Fiore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaargh
    I thought the same thing. It also has the paranoid "panhandlers are attackers" implication.

And how do you have time to something out of your pocket when someone is swinging at you? No way. Funny though.
    I wouldn't have had time if he didn't push me.

Also, the coat pocket itself is relatively shallow and the handle of the small flashlight was sticking out of it a few inches.

Infidel

Posted On:
    10/21/2007 4:51pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi I work for Tony Hawk and I'm a name dropper.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 12:33pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    I have no intentions of going near most places in the US anyway.

I was going to visit New Orleans and Alabama but then the floods happened and in all seriousness John Howard owes America an apology for not sending troops over to quell the violence and distribute supplies.
    I'd feel safer in any city in the US than I would Australia. Three times higher violent crime rate than America? **** that.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 8:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus
    I'd feel safer in any city in the US than I would Australia. Three times higher violent crime rate than America? **** that.
    And you'd be that much closer to Toby_Spastic in the process..
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/26/2007 8:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus
    Where the hell did you hear that? Maybe Redfern in Sydney is bad but that's all that springs to mind and there's a Christian preacher doing some great community work.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast