Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 10:34am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How to do a no-touch ( the hypno way)

Martial Arts or Myth? Are Pressure Points and Chi real?

By Aaron Rowe

George Dillman may be the most famous among a handful of martial artists that travel around the globe to teach people the art of pressure point fighting for a hefty fee. In this video, which appeared on National Geographic, he demonstrates his ability to focus Chi, a sort of mystical energy, to knock people over without even touching them.

I don't dispute that martial artists can render a volunteer unconscious with a relatively gentle touch during a carefully-controlled demonstration. But I wonder how compliant the assistant must be.

Perhaps the underlying principle at work here is the power of suggestion rather than causing an overload to the nervous system or using a jedi mind trick.

If this method of fighting is so effective, why isn't it used in mixed martial arts competitions? Perhaps because it takes years to master, is too dangerous to use on a delicate cage fighter, or can be countered by an unintentional wiggle of the tongue or toe.

The explanations for pressure points and acupuncture have a lot in common. In fact, the spots on the body where martial artists are trained to strike lie along the so-called meridians of the prickly therapy. A recent study of acupuncture showed that it does not matter where the needles get stuck.

Faith healers can knock people out too, but their explanation is a bit different.

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...l-arts-or.html

Man, look at the comments. Gotta battle the chi knockout believers.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 10:36am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This was one of the links from the above comments section:
    http://www.kyushospace.com/forum.asp...5&id_topic=125

How to do a No-touch

I have been compiling this information now for over 4 years. I have been told by masters who do not want you to know this to stop my researches this has only spurred me on even more. I have been told by the same masters to ‘ Stay on message’ and not to reveal what I have found, as it will damage organisations, and again this has spurred me on even more. Masters use this NTKO and LTKO to get vulnerable individuals with mental health issues ( and as an Ex-mental health Social worker trust me they are vulnerable) into seminars with quasi-spiritual quasi-scientific language ( and as a Physicist trust me its just gobbledy **** what they come out with) and no-touch them sometimes in the most contemptuous of manners like giving them the finger and giving lines like they are taking energy up their centre line, I know I have seen it, but less vulnerable people are going to seminars, in point of fact less people are going to seminars and the less people their the less able they are to do the NTKO’s as the audience is a vital element. If the vulnerable person drops then everyone their decides that this Master has power, well I was wise to what was going on because twenty years before I saw my old Aiki-jiujutsu master do similar and in fact more impressive things on students and not put it down to mystical nonsense but to the fact that he was and still is a qualified Hypnotherapist. I knew when I saw this vulnerable individual drop that this had to stop and from then on I have been putting together how it happens.

This method is split into 14 distinct phases, they are often going on at the same time, and they are more often than not done over a series of seminars or a seminar that spans a number of days.
    This is just a first draft of the ‘Method’ and it will probably be adapted as time goes on.

Phase 1 ‘Their acceptance of possibility’
    Phase 2‘ Their agreement of mastership’
    Phase 3‘the detection of susceptibility’
    Phase 4 ’ The Paranormalisation of experience’
    Phase 5 the medicalisation of the experience’.
    Phase 6‘ The TRUE KO’
    Phase 7 ‘ The theatre of the revival’
    Phase 8 ‘The remembrance of the susceptible’
    Phase 9‘ Their agreement to want Their agreement of Power Their re-integration of experience with the present’
    Phase 10‘ their NO-TOUCH’ or ‘Light TOUCH KO’….plus Rapport (Using sound to trigger a response)
    Phase 11‘ the theatre of the revival’
    Phase 12 ‘ The induction of the collective’
    Phase 13‘ A New susceptibility test’
    Phase 14‘ do it all over again.

Phase 1 ‘Their acceptance of possibility’
    When does the first part of the NTKO induction take place?….when you pay your money for the seminar. As soon as you do that, and that you are aware of the kind of seminar you are attending, you accepting the possibility that you could be a participant in the activities as an uke. Invariably on every seminar application form is a disclaimer, this disclaimer sets the scene that this seminar experience could be both dangerous and that the information contained is very special and should not be revealed to anyone else, and is the intellectual property of the master giving it.
    This all serves to heighten the mythological power of the instructor.

Phase 2 ‘ Their agreement of mastership’
    This can happen in a variety of ways firstly, through the preparation of media resources of the Master performing seemingly impressive feats of prowess in KO-ing, light tough KO-ing or NTKOing. It can happen within the seminar itself by large numbers of participants appearing to venerate the master, it can happen by the master wearing a belt or badge of a different colour to the ordinary members. It can happen by the masters use of his/her personality and performance skills.

Lacing the entire lesson with suggestion. This is a constant ongoing thing, tell them its going to hurt and it will hurt, tell them they will feel the flow of energy and watch for who feels it, keep using the language of science and mysticism together and enough will begin to believe as to infect the others, then reinforce this with a few ‘ Magical’ events and away you go.

Phase 3 Finding the susceptible

Using seated students
    Raise your hands in a discrete gesture and look for the ones that get up first, before you say get up or to your feet.

Using locked hands or the iron shirt method
    I actually had a UK Kyusho’ Master’ do this in front of about a hundred students. He told them to stand with their hands out in front of them, tightly together and to imagine qi flowing down each arm and wrapping around their hands, Imagine the energy spiraling into your bones he said strengthening your bones, imagine these spirals of energy flowing up your arms into your body tightening your muscles, strengthening your muscles….. and keep them tight and imagine the spiraling of the energy… then you implant your suggestion ‘ If your qi is strong enough you may find when you release that your hands are stuck together’…. Now the master initiates the release and watches for the people who’s hands are stuck together… or just ask the crowd who had their hands together, and read their faces who are telling you the truth.

Using qigong’s
    The ba duan jin is excellent for this especially the first one. and all you do is add in a locked hands method like the one above

Using the qi ball
    Do a qigong, triple warmer or ba duan gin and do a qi ball test, if they can feel it they are very susceptible to the suggestion of no-touch. The Qi ball effect is a conscious focusing on the hand, something we usually don’t do, if we have had our arms up for a while doing the qigong our muscles in our shoulder girdle become effected by our qigong and as we put our hands closer together we notice a springiness in our hands that’s because we are focusing on our hands where it actually is in our chest muscles shoulder muscles and back muscles, those antagonistic muscle groups have been worked and are resetting to normality, if you don’t believe me focus on your chest, shoulders and back rather than your hands.

The lougou point method
    ‘If your qi is very strong you may see a glowing red spot in the palm of your hands’. Do this after a qigong or a qi ball test those who see it are the susceptible ones.

Using the qi kidney channel pull.
    How many times have I stood in a line and told to pull qi through the kidneys of the assembled line and miraculously they all fall back… but the master is looking on while we do this to find the keystone, the one who falls back first. They're the one to pull out for the NTKO.

Using the stomach churn.
    Choose a person who is over weight or under weight for that matter, they will be the most susceptible to this exercise because they will want desperately to be otherwise, especially if they are a martial artist, who shouldn’t be either. Say to them by manipulating the energy in their stomach meridian or stomach control point we can either slow down the digestive process decreasing you metabolic rate or speeding up your metabolic rate and thus burning up the energy easier. The Master then stands in front of you saying turning this way speeds up and this way slows down, remember to turn your hand in the direction of turning up or down the volume of a radio. This is a generalization we all acknowledge, but it’s also best to choose a right handed person.
    The person wants to be thinner or more muscular so is very likely to be very susceptible to this suggestion and they are very likely to feel the change in their stomach.

The signs of susceptibility.
    These are the things to look for and remember to read the section on rapport it’s linked to this one here are some signs of susceptibility to and actual hypnosis.
    1. Fluttering of the eyelids
    2. Increased redness or wetness of the eyes (upon opening them)
    3. General relaxation and loosening of the muscles especially after qi gongs, like the turning of the waist and then suggest that on the second try they will be able to turn more because they have achieved a deeper level of relaxation…. This turning more is just because the second try your muscles are less stiff, use this for a susceptibility test
    4. "Flattening" of the facial muscles (they look very relaxed)
    5. Waxy skin tonus (the person will begin to look more like a mannequin - this is very subtle and probably wont be observable in the seminar)
    6. Feelings of warmth or coolness or tingling sensations
    7. It may take a slight effort for them to swallow
    8. Changes in breathing rate and depth
    9. Fingers, arms or legs twitching slightly
    These are the changes to look for in the students.

Phase 4 The Paranormalisation of experience

Nothing is more powerful than the miracle, than a phenomena that appears to suggest some greater power than the every day. Even the most die hard skeptic really wants there to be something greater than themselves, the only thing is they have never seen any of the proof they so desperately want to see. The NTKO master must use terminology that both mysticises the situation and normalizes the situation through the use of generalities all parties present will understand. At first this seems like a fundamental dichotomy but it is not. We are surrounded by things we accept as true every day but do not understand, we accept them and ignore them but most people have no idea the real science behind them. Electricity usually with the term BIO before the electricity, heat, vibration, wave motion, magnetism, electro-magnetism, energy, quantum theory, we know the words, use them every day but most people have no real understanding of their meaning.
    The Master will use words like vibration, electricity, magnetism even quantum interchangeably with qi, meridian, yang energy, yin energy, chakra. They link a badly understood but generally accepted truth like science to ‘mystical’ phenomena and quasi-spirituality. This is a very powerful stage in the making of a NTKO, and the better the performance skills of the Master the more effective this stage is. The terminology must not be laboured and be interchangeable from mystical to scientific. This is about belief change.

Phase 5 The Medicalisation of the experience.
    The master will frequently use medical claims and research done, when challenged about who, what university or institution, and if there are peer reviewed research papers one could read they frequently tell you the research is on-going and will be revealed in due course. We believe doctors, we trust them, and we trust that the claims people make about scientific research and the like and that they are always true. Especially if its from a master, we trust people who have the bearing and status of masters, we trust them in the same manner that we trust councilors, priests and doctors. So if they use the terminology of priests, councilors and doctors and round it all off with scientifically plausible language we will believe their claims and accept them as both more knowledgeable and more powerful than us, and in so doing we render ourselves susceptible to their suggestions.

Phase 6 ‘The TRUE KO’
    This is an important phase that is sometimes omitted at a seminar. Even though it is omitted sometimes within the seminar a NTKO uke is frequently chosen from the body of individuals previously KOed, frequently by ST-9. St-9 was for many years used by stage hypnotists to induce a state of hypnosis, they banned it because it was too dangerous… when are we. This state of hypnosis associated with an action performed by the Master can be called upon again by the master in the form of an instant induction via a post hypnotic suggestion. ‘You have been knocked out by me , you will be knocked out by me again, because you know how powerful I am’. Within the seminar if you perform a KO the entire audience can become suggestible to a possible KO of any sought, they see your powerful, the believe strongly in the possibility of your possible powerfulness.

Phase 7 The Theatre of the revival
    This is an amazingly powerful stage with mesmerizing levels of drama. It is invariably not the master who revives, sometimes it is, but the higher they are the less likely they are to actually do their own. The attentive revivers standing watch braced for the moment they are needed, we see the tension in their hands the jitteriness of their bodies in anticipation of the ukes drop to the ground. The master performs his technique, the uke drops to the ground, the revivers spring into action…the master stands back and watches…first the knees crossed, then arms folded, rush, rush, rush, support the head, slap on the accessory nerve, the body spasms and possibly revives their and then with a little massage up the spine and round the head comes round, but possibly another slap and massage is required or another the reviver then slaps the kidneys and massages up the spine then round the head pinching the accessory nerves with his thumb and forefinger……and they might come round but if they don’t the Master steps in and does it all over again, he tells or shows the bleary eyed uke that its now him doing it an after a couple of tries comes round…. The audience applauds (usually) and in so doing reinforces that the master is ‘The MASTER’ he can bring you round when others can’t…. The uke better watch in this circumstance as if it took the master to bring him round he will be used again, because his susceptibility to the masters suggestions are particularly high. Now if this guy was used again for a no-touch for instance at this seminar, everyone there would be suspicious, but this guy will be back for more because this guy now has a ‘ Master’ he really believes in. So next time for him it’s a no touch.

Phase 8 The remembrance and reinforcement of susceptibility

Is an important phase but quite self-explanatory the master must test the susceptibility of individuals on an ongoing basis, by doing things like energy healing on injured students, by testing pain responses by attacking a point too lightly for activation and getting a responses. This both reinforces the susceptibility of the potential uke and creates an intimate rapport with them….plus acts as a memory aid for the Master on who is and who is not susceptible.

Phase 9 The Agreement to want, the acknowledgement of power and the reintegration of the past with the present

‘ Who wants to be Uke’ ukes hand goes up … ‘Who doesn’t mind being Knocked out by me’ hands stay up and nods …. The most susceptible is pointed at and stands up ’ You’ve been KOed before haven’t you?’ Yes ….’ I remember you have?’ uke nods ‘ So you know what it feels like to be KO’d?’ Nods ‘ Just relax and it will be over soon’…… So what has happened here 1) the Uke agrees to have a technique performed on them, 2) The uke agrees to be KOed 3) they remember they have been KOed before so past experience is integrated with the present situation, 4) The master remembers they have this reinforces the suggestion to remember the experience of the KO and encourages the uke to feel that the master has an intimate understanding of the Uke..the master remembers them the Uke is obviously an important student because the master remembers them, 5) The uke is reminded again of what a KO feels like and made to integrate past experience into the present situation, 6) the Uke is now made to relax and realise that soon the agreed to experience of the KO will soon be over. These are called ‘yes sets’ and these are frequently used in Hypnosis. The uke is then told to perform a certain technique or to just stand their in this action the uke is submitting to the masters will, in doing this the uke is acknowledging the masters power. Also the enforced bow can be used to do this… if the master bows to the student and then student returns the bow the master is making the student submit to his authority and in so doing the student is acknowledging the masters superiority.

Phase 10 Now comes the light touch or no touch KO.

To get an easy and quick result the most efficient may to do this is to create ‘Rapport’ with you uke, which means mirroring body language mirroring body language, matching breathing and then controlling breathing by actively slowing yours, this is done throughout the seminar at every eventuality possible, when ever the master can get around to the most susceptible. Which means when you get them in front of you for the LTKO or NTKO they will be easy to put into a state of report.
    Now comes to the actual NTKO/LTKO, first way, using a hand moving up their centre line at the start is a gesture frequently used this regulates the posture of the uke into an up right position and forces them to rock back slightly on their heals. This moving up the body motion is often done by the master as a ‘qi’ ball effect charging up his hands, this adds to the paranoralisation of the event. But he’s given the uke enough spiel about energies and electricity for the Uke to believe it. When the uke is leaning back slightly the master might place his hands over the ukes eyes obscuring his vision and leading the uke to not correct his posture when he begins to sense his fall, He may trigger the implanted suggestion of the KO by a KIAI or sound or merely a vibration of the hand in the eye-line of the uke. Using balance is a very important feature of any type of KO’ing a very senior Kyusho instructor said to me once ‘ take control of their centre…’ this is a very interesting point, and I strongly suggest to anyone who want to do a KO to do work on understanding ‘Cones Of Balance’ and pushing people to the point of their cone of balance before they re-establish balance or before they realise they are off balance. Another way to upset a persons balance and this is not about NTKO/LTKO’s is to strike an area of the head that is to attack a point in a way that will cause the middle ear to de-equilibrate momentarily and creating a loss of balance in the uke, this will send a message to the uke to trigger his implanted suggestion to go down and if you have combined this by taking control of their cone of balance they are going to drop easy, this is my favourite type of KO( I am not saying their aren’t KO’s I am just saying you aint going to get it by doing any of these light, and as previously said ST-9 if a pure KO).
    So back to NTKO by controlling their balance and by holding your hand over their eyes. They will instinctively close their eyes, s you stand there with your hands in front of their face, with their body slightly off balance, their middle ear will begin to attempt re-equilibrate and the Uke will sense this lose of balance and if you have chosen well and implanted enough suggestions they will push themselves into a hypnotic state and drop. Magician do this trick but lean the member of their audience forward so they fall into their arms but this does not look as good as someone collapsing backwards, and anyway there is a mat there and revivers to add the theatre once more.
    If they are suggestible enough any disturbance to their middle ear and their balance will effect a NTKO so a sound will work if its loud enough it will again up set their middle ear enough to kick their suggestibility into action.
    But if they are even more suggestible, possibly a frequent Uke, any action the master does will result in an instantaneous hypnotic induction, but the stage hypnotist says’ Sleep’ the evangelical preacher strikes the top of the head, while cuffing the middle ear de-equilibrating point, The first way does not have the martial grandeur needed the second just looks like any other KO so they have to have some sort of martial pantomime but very obvious queue like a kiai or the lifting of or vibrating of the hands.
    As I said is you chose well, created rapport, increase susceptibility this kind of instantaneous hypnotic induction is a no brainer, and anyone able to buy a red belt and a good quality gi and to strut his masterish stuff will be able to pull it off with some practice in his own dojo first.
    For a light touch do all the same but just touch them on a nerve plexus they have previously been KO’d on or any point close to the nerves that control the scanning of the eyes ( another good place to create a balance problem) or the middle ear points as previously mentioned. Previous points are good because they trigger the memory of the KO.

Phase 11 the theater of the revival again

Again the person goes down and the theatre of the revival kicks in but this time its attached to a no-touch or light-touch after this who wont be a believer when they see how hard it is to bring them round.

Phase 12 The induction of the collective

The master or sometimes another master while the revival is taking place then turns to the student body and then reinforces there visual observation by giving TCM and quasi-scientific language to hyper-sensitise them to fully submit to the ‘TRUTH’ of their observations, the action of the no-touch itself reinforces, belief in the masters power and mastership, and as such the crowd are eager to obtain this knowledge and go on more seminars and courses and spend more of their hard earned money on learning something that is to all intense and purposes stage hypnosis. So the entire collective becomes inducted to submit themselves to future productions orchestrated by the ‘Master’.

Phase 13 A new susceptibility Test

If the master is really on the ball he would have got all the viewers of the NTKO or LTKO to sit on the floor before the KO happened, and after the previous phase the master will raise his hands in a manner to signify the on-lookers to stand up, look for the first on to rise and look for the softening of the brow and the relaxing of the facial muscles as they do this as previously stated. This will indicate another person who is susceptible now. Look for this look around the seminar as you talk to them, and build more rapport. Do a qi gong susceptibility test like the qi ball test, and look at all the faces and nodding now…. You should have a lot more to choose from now if you wanted to do it again…. But better to leave them panting for more so they come to your next seminar.

Phase 14 do it all over again ( but this time you will have more susceptible)
    So do it all over again but remember the most susceptible remember their faces.

If you want to be able to no-touch the other thing you have to do is not show them ever this Kyusho space blog entry because you will never be able to do it.
    I believe many of the Kyusho instructors that No-Touch do it and really believe that they are doing it by the use of qi and bio-electricity, they look for those susceptible to their ‘Energy’. But some are wise to the whole deal and are totally aware that this is a nice little earner. The more the masters believe that they can really do it the better because their unwavering belief in their powers infects the students…. There is nothing as powerful as an unwavering sense of your own power and superiority, and all will bow or in this case drop to it. The problem with unwavering belief is it leads to arrogance and arrogance leads to the instructors moving off of the script, hubris is the downfall of the NTKOer who believes in their god given power, a messianic level of arrogance that means all they have to do is stand their and people will drop to their knees. The person wise to what hey are actually doing keeps on the script and keep on dropping ukes.
    This blog will be attacked by those who do it… this blog will be ridiculed… I will be attacked I will be ridiculed…( well probably not now that I have said that I will) …. All I say is prove me wrong, in front of a qualified respected scientific team some with an expertise in hypnotherapy and stage hypnosis, people respected in their fields and not connected to any organisation, as most of the researchers are today… Prove me wrong. The problem is the action of writing this will attract people into these Masters seminars….. so I am making them profit. All I can tell you is you have a choice go to the seminar and pay money or stay at home and save your money. I can’t say don’t go you are your own person…. Its your choice. I know that those whose whole faith and belief system is bound up with the NO-Touch wont believe a word of what I say…. What I say to them is nothing is wrong with spirituality I am a very spiritual person myself but a lot is wrong with hoodwinking yourself.

I am not saying I am right and I do honestly think many Masters truly believe in what they are doing is real....but if they really believe its real they should test it scientifically..
    ll the best
    Daz
    :qright5:
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 10:50am

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have wanted to attend one of these damn things for the longest time... I would pay double what it costs to watch if he could knock me out without touching me.... what a bunch of crap.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 11:04am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who has ever seen Derren Brown and still believes in any of this is a huge idiot.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52123740902469

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 11:22am

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was about to post about Derren (ive seen him live! twice!), his very good at bullshido. I think he proves Piz's point. Good work on all the research!

See his messiah program to see how he bullshido's pretty much everything worth bullshidoing.

Posted On:
    10/25/2007 7:47am

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadonblade
    I was about to post about Derren (ive seen him live! twice!), his very good at bullshido. I think he proves Piz's point. Good work on all the research!

See his messiah program to see how he bullshido's pretty much everything worth bullshidoing.
    Agreed. Derren is an excellent Illusionist and admits to using Hypnosis and Suggestion. He also sometimes shows you how he does the Trick. Sadly, not seen him 'live' as I'm either working, training or recovering (yeah, I'm getting Old - don't even drink these days).

He did a marvellous Trick in Chinatown (Central London) where he had a WC/WT/VT/WTF? Group. The Chinese Sifu (name escapes me but he was heavily featured at one time or other in COMBAT mag) and practitioner of Wing Tjun (yes, another derivative spelling) did a No Touch Knockdown while standing behind the Foil. Derren then did the exact same thing (minus the 20 years Chi Gung/Qi Gong training). The Sifu looked absolutely nonplussed.

Fantastic. Derren then left the venue (to amplify their amazement, no doubt). Clever b*astard. :new_smile
    Last edited by Eddie Hardon; 10/25/2007 7:49am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2007 8:01am

Style: TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems all you need to do is criticise someone’s dancing to get that no-touch knockout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyBWNdg-zwY

:fart:

Posted On:
    10/25/2007 9:52am

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigypooh
    It seems all you need to do is criticise someone’s dancing to get that no-touch knockout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyBWNdg-zwY

:fart:
    Sorry, mate, it's blocked at work but you ain't wrong...yeah, London too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2007 10:13am

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Call me an asshole.... but after she was jumping up and down and making fun on the judge.... then just assed out legs wide open in a dress..... I laughed my fuckin balls off......

never mind the fact I was watching dancing with the stars.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2007 10:17am

Style: TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon
    Sorry, mate, it's blocked at work but you ain't wrong...yeah, London too.
    You'll probably see it on the BBC at some stage - Marie Osmond fainting while listening to one of the judges on a ball room dancing show.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast