Style
    Western boxing, B.J.J
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

hello from tennessee

i am new to the site and figured i should say hello. I dont talk about myself much so i wont waste your time. i hope to gain some insight from this site and the people on here.

GhostOfKimura
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BULL RUSH ON silverhowler!!!

Style
    Western boxing, B.J.J
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    o damn im gonna die. let me drink a few more beers before we get to the painful parts, please!

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome SilverHowler. While I'm new to posting myself, looked at your introduction and liked it because you avoided all the mistakes I made in mine. You sound like a good martial artist. The best I've met don't make any grand claims about themselves or even care to talk much about their experience. And they like beer.

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by carney
    Welcome SilverHowler. While I'm new to posting myself, looked at your introduction and liked it because you avoided all the mistakes I made in mine. You sound like a good martial artist. The best I've met don't make any grand claims about themselves or even care to talk much about their experience. And they like beer.
    A few of the worst fit that description as well .

Anyways , a welcome to you both .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Western boxing, B.J.J
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thank you and thank you. i dont often drink, but had been doing so when i posted that.