Thread: Hey there

Style
    BJJ, MMA,
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey there

Hi there guys, im madhorse from the UK. I been doing BJJ since October 2003, done that for a few years, before switching to MMA, been training a lot less recently due to final year of Uni. want to start boxing and Judo as well.

I been seeing these forums for bare years, but never posted or registered.

OmegaBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome aboard, madhorsebjj! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Style
    BJJ
    Artemis BJJ | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Bristol
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido!

As you're in the UK, you might be interested in joining the throwdown group, which aims to keep people updated on UK throwdowns (basically an open mat, if you're unfamiliar with the term). Next one is currently Grimsby in October - we're still waiting on a date and venue for Oxford.

Style
    BJJ, MMA,
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok thanks

Style
    many; box,TKD,croty,BJJ..
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, welcome fellow commonwealther. Have fun around here. Good luck on the MMA. Its soooo nice to be done school, you'll find tons more time to battle/roll.