Posted On:
    10/13/2007 11:44am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dear Shar/PainInTheDonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Shar
    For those that don't already know, I am back into training and I plan to hurt anyone and everyone that baught into this bullshit once I have my fightng body body back --- Anna that means you as soon as I can make myself myslef hit your weight class (since my normal weight 104-110 something YOUR ASS could never claim) hit your weight class once my body recovers as my OB/GYN ok'ed it your fucking piece of fucking **** ass against mine. Even if I work to reach your wieght to get there and not to forget your added stress to my life that makes me belleive you ment to make me miscarry my only daughthter- look for my name on your oppenents sheets in your bullshit belt comptetitions because I am going to **** you up but good - being disquailied is a HELL of a of differation between manslaughtor even though I coud bybass all this **** with a miliatry court. Especially since my ROTC and clearance level make me a "golden child" and your past makes you a "worthless junkie scum bag". In a militarty inside the ring, your only fair warning is to withdrwal now and seek other other forms of hobbies where your breathig can continue unassisted like like needle point. This includes any bullshit by that pieces of **** Osiris and Phrost who are only be be brave enough to challange a recently miscarried woman. Damn I bet that makes you proud of your fucking leaders. What a fuvcking bunch of worthless spineless shitbags **** talking a pregnant woman who gave premature birth due to stress and bullshit like what they dish out.

With the death of my daughter and their bullshit I personally would, though I may get a slap on the wrist for being naughty, have no problem putting thier worthless asess into a permantent coma as well... so your best bet...is now to withdrawal while you can still can still breathe without assitstance .... my promise to you is that is that you will will be dead or you will suffer with the same as my daughter diud with machines breathing for you until your insurance runs out just like my daughter or just STFU and hope I never locate your ass and release my anger and heart ache on you. So **** you where you breathe. I can use my militarty cleance to **** you at any time, even when I reach the point where I am too old to **** you up physically I will never forget my daughter living for 17 days all nerves raw an unable to be touched without pain, due to tyou all being assholes....Remember that. I could never even hold her.... touching her sent her into spasms of pain.... so **** you alll and I will make as many as you pay as possilbe and believe me I have a list. Streer clear of me ever fucking chance your get and stop your **** headed litany of **** talking or you will know the full meaning of big bother being UP YOUR AND PROST'S ASS INDEFINETLY and I have just the DC contacts to do it..... politicialicans come and go... but make a friend in the IRS. FCC, ITC, TCC, or otther goernment agency and / or get acceess to everytday working and you have someone that can make a person's a life a living hell........ THAT IS WHAT I AM BEST AT AND GET PAID FOR DOING RIGHT NOW.... GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE - BIG BROTHER IS ME and I enjoy shuttting **** like you doiwn.... and you have just reiceived my undivided attention. At least until materneratively leave ( and berevelment leave) ends and then I plan for looking for any every excuse to shut you down... starting with your lawyers...so manits, Browning and WCL this is your first and only only warning not to practice law out of state that you hold a bar cert in.... I am especially looking at WCL and Browning you backstabbing stabbing sons of bitchies... get lic on Missouri or stop being a spokes person for BS - no fair warning needed you know how states hate to be second guessed by other sates let alone countries.... wouldn't mind seeing Browning disbarred the POS --- after the BBM insident he really needs needs to be disbarred
    Dear Shar,

If indeed you were pregnant and this is not another one of your apparently many delusions, congratulations to the child for recognizing that returning to the bardo was a better option than having you as a parent. As amusing as I find it that you say you believe I "meant to make you miscarry" you are clearly insane as I have no way of knowing what your status is in regards to such things. All I really know or need to know about you is that you're an obnoxious internet twat and someone told me you were shaped like the Violet Beauregarde after her experience with the Three Course Dinner Chewing Gum.

As was previously noted I am 5'10" and thus would have to be on the far side of sickly skinny to ever weigh the 110lbs that you seem to feel that you belong at. Honestly I suspect that if our fighting hinges on you "returning" to 110lbs then it's probably going to involve some time travel back to when you were 9 years old.

But do not fret, as I understand it you are far overweight at the moment and you'll be happy to know that I've no moral quandaries with beating up fat chicks. I suspect you'll be delighted to find out that I am not particularly hard to locate and that anytime your lardy abomination of the human form feels inclined to see what a real athlete can do...well, you can just let me know.

If you mean to continue to carry out this charade of intending to challenge me in some sanctioned event then please, allow me to suggest next years WAKO Nationals tournament, If I come up 10 pounds then I can be in the 155 and up weight-class. Ascending to 155 will be annoying for me, but I suspect that you should have no problem making the "and up" part.

Moving on...

With your vast military experience I guess you already knew that the military court you're wagering you could get away with murder in is in fact reserved specifically for military matters. In addition to this I'm sure you already knew that the term "junkie" refers specifically to "junk" which is a street moniker for heroin, which I've never touched. If you wanted to refer to any illegal drug use I've participated in then I personally would have recommended referring to me as "e-tarded".

At any rate, using an illegal drug 6 times in the course of a year and a half does not make one "a junkie" or even an "e-tard" and would have no bearing in court. In addition to this, our internet paths intertwine like two snakes in a love embrace. Do you really suspect that were you to murder me or anyone else that your continual threats and delusions of being "squeaky clean" would not come up in court? Man-Slaughter? Please. With your "miner in law" I would have suspected that you'd be aware that what you're actually engaging in is pre-meditation and pre-meditation means....you got it...first degree murder.

Now, I am not nearly so paranoid (though perhaps "hopeful" is a more accurate word) as to believe that you will ever actually attempt to fight me, let alone try and murder me. The fact is that you are fat, and fat means lazy and lazy means a bunch of trash postings on the internet for me to giggle over. Not walking around looking over my shoulder terrorized .

But, I'll make you a deal. If you ever situate yourself within arms reach of me I won't seriously hurt you at all, despite your numerous threats to put me in a coma. I will simply shove you around like the incompetent chubby child that you are. Much laughter will be had and you can return home and write a big story on the internet about how you were actually the winner, because despite the fact that I managed to keep the piece of candy away from you I was to afraid of you to stop giggling and slap you in the mouth.

Look, Shar, baby, you're not worth my time, please quit aspiring to fight me. Though I've only fought a couple fat girls I'm really starting to get a reputation for it and it's annoying and a trend I'd like to break.
    Last edited by Anna Kovacs; 10/13/2007 11:53am at .

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 12:13pm

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To PITD; Don't you think that you seriously need some kind of help if you are getting stressed (to the point of miscarrige) over what people say on internet forums?? You are insane. Get help.

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 12:25pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If she is not in the reserves or active duty how does a military court have any jurisdiction over what PITD does?

Oh, nevermind.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar
    Even if I work to reach your wieght to get there and not to forget your added stress to my life that makes me belleive you ment to make me miscarry my only daughthter- look for my name on your oppenents sheets in your bullshit belt comptetitions because I am going to **** you up but good - being disquailied is a HELL of a of differation between manslaughtor even though I coud bybass all this **** with a miliatry court.

In a militarty inside the ring, your only fair warning is to withdrwal now and seek other other forms of hobbies where your breathig can continue unassisted like like needle point.

So **** you where you breathe.

Streer clear of me ever fucking chance your get and stop your **** headed litany of **** talking or you will know the full meaning of big bother being UP YOUR AND PROST'S ASS INDEFINETLY and I have just the DC contacts to do it..... politicialicans come and go... but make a friend in the IRS. FCC, ITC, TCC, or otther goernment agency and / or get acceess to everytday working and you have someone that can make a person's a life a living hell........ THAT IS WHAT I AM BEST AT AND GET PAID FOR DOING RIGHT NOW.... GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE - BIG BROTHER IS ME and I enjoy shuttting **** like you doiwn.... and you have just reiceived my undivided attention.
    You really have to admire the smooth narrative arc of Shar's post. It begins with some generic JFS-styled trash talking, gradually incorporating more double consonants and confusing threats to force Kat to take up needlepoint(?), then veers wildly off track to blame Kat for the haunted mausoleum between Shar's pockmarked legs, ultimately culminating in a rapid-fire string of acronyms and threats to bury Kat's body in Area 51 and no one would care because my dad is totally friends with the President of Secrets and they'd just fuckin' laugh about it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

Kat needs to fight Shar right now. Granted, the only thing stopping them is 400 pounds, years of painful physical therapy, Kat's stupefying fear of fighting a former karateka with no fight record and who intends to be 40 pounds lighter than her, but really. If Kat doesn't pounce on this ****, by the time all the proper conditions have been satisfied (sometime within the next 3-4 years) Shar is either going to be physically incapable of saying anything but a complex word salad only JFS can understand, or she'll regress to trolling Geocities sites with pictures of her rapidly disintegrating fetus dressed up as a cowboy.

Either way Kat is a chameleon lemon headed terrorist *****.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 12:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a given that you would utterly destroy this fucking idiot at whatever weight, just rise above it and concentrate on your legit fight career, these twats aren't worth the effort.

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps there can be some sort of Andre The Giant/Big John Studd "bodyslam" challenge match instead?

Then Shar may have a chance.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:11pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those you who missed it, Shar claims to have inherited her "clearance" from her miltary father. In addition she claims to be some sorta of NSA/CIA assassin.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:14pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, she wants a commission? If anyone were to PM me her personal details, I could point her behavior out to parties who would find it intriguing.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:19pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is she still in school or has she gotten her bar yet?

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:22pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She's 400lbs. The only "butter bar" she's going to get is the one at the grocery store in the dairy section.
Page 1 of 24 1 234511 ... LastLast