Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 10:48am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pandinha" aka Anthony
    Too bad JFS isnt' around anymore. I'd travel for him.
    Well, next time you and Rudy decide to go at it again and need a neutral ground, bring it to Maryland. We don't have a ring to fall out of, just four walls.
    Last edited by MaverickZ; 10/16/2007 10:50am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 11:20am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am 5'2-5'5" depending on the scale
    What does this even mean?

A tape measure and bare feet have never been attempted in the last 20-25 years?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 11:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kein Haar
    What does this even mean?

A tape measure and bare feet have never been attempted in the last 20-25 years?
    I think she means Fahrenheit or Celcius.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 11:40am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That makes even less sense, MaverickZ!

For real, though, I know what she means. Depending on the shoes she's wearing, and the scale the doctor uses, her height varies. Ok, fine.

What does that mean? It means she goes to multiple doctors (hence multiple scales) often enough to notice that her height varies.

She likes going to doctors. They're paid to listen and care.
    Last edited by Nid; 10/16/2007 11:44am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 11:44am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    Well, next time you and Rudy decide to go at it again and need a neutral ground, bring it to Maryland. We don't have a ring to fall out of, just four walls.
    Rudy is done, no need to rehash that again. JFS on the other hand.

Bah, it's all done really. There's no reason even to talk about them anymore. We've proven all allegations us not being able to fight incorrect. It's time to just move forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 11:45am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe around the time of the Napoleonic era being listed as 5'2 would have meant that you were around 5'6 in modern feet and inches (meaning that Napoleon wasn't as short as you might read). Perhaps she is refering to her height in Napoleonic measurements. Here ends my interesting fact of the day.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 11:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Aren't you glad the MD crew disbanded before this Maverick?
    Well, I would say that the "disbanding" and the current situation are all effects of one cause, JFS. That and the impossibility of having a throwdown every month, that's very time consuming. I put disbanding in quotes because there's a group of people from the "MD Crew" I still spend a lot of time with.

Quote Originally Posted by "Pandinha" aka Anthony
    Rudy is done, no need to rehash that again. JFS on the other hand.

Bah, it's all done really. There's no reason even to talk about them anymore. We've proven all allegations us not being able to fight incorrect. It's time to just move forward.
    Hey, whatever works for you. I'm just putting it out there after talking with my instructor. I told him about all the fun stuff going on on Bullshido with the parking lot fiasco and everything and he says, "Next time tell them to come here."
    Last edited by MaverickZ; 10/16/2007 11:52am at .

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 12:35pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My one and only contribution to this train wreck of a situation...

I work in the Army JAG Corps. No commissioned officer (no Soldier of any kind) is going to commit a premeditated murder and get it ignored, swept under a rug, covered for, or otherwise "taken care of" by the military. Such a person would be prosecuted either under local civil law (which we are still subject to) or the Uniform Code of Military Justice (in the event civilian law enforcement opted to transfer jurisdiction to the military).

Further, I suspect comments to the effect that a given security clearance would allow misbehavior and criminal conduct would be of significant interest to the security manager of the individual in question, and may well result in revocation of said clearance. If you can have your clearance pulled for a bad credit score, making bizarre claims and criminal threats in public might just do the same...

I leave you to your regularly scheduled drama.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 1:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Stone
    My one and only contribution to this train wreck of a situation...

I work in the Army JAG Corps. No commissioned officer (no Soldier of any kind) is going to commit a premeditated murder and get it ignored, swept under a rug, covered for, or otherwise "taken care of" by the military. Such a person would be prosecuted either under local civil law (which we are still subject to) or the Uniform Code of Military Justice (in the event civilian law enforcement opted to transfer jurisdiction to the military).

Further, I suspect comments to the effect that a given security clearance would allow misbehavior and criminal conduct would be of significant interest to the security manager of the individual in question, and may well result in revocation of said clearance. If you can have your clearance pulled for a bad credit score, making bizarre claims and criminal threats in public might just do the same...

I leave you to your regularly scheduled drama.
    (Execellent!!!! Now they will believe what Matt said and we can go forth with our uber 007 clearances and reak havoc and noone will be the wiser!!!!)
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 1:31pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we have everyone read this please?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61403
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24 LastLast