• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:24pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, the thought that this woman has some form of schitzophrenia induced by the stress of a real illness, whose exact nature now escapes us as reality now escapes her, never crossed anyone's mind?

I'm no psychanalist by a long shot, but her narrative form would indicate that to me, with what little I know of the subject. So, even if it's only a remote possibility that my reaction to this is true, I will say this:

Miss Kat, ma'me. This clearly insane woman has little to do with your career or the site's mission, anymore. If you must antagonize the mentally ill, please do it in the form of showing Lebell a booty-shot of you, then reaffirming that you would never touch him for any reason.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:29pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    She's 400lbs. The only "butter bar" she's going to get is the one at the grocery store in the dairy section.

Damn - I was really looking forward to having a well placed friend of mine pass that one on to her commander or Professor of Military Science.

Golden child, wow. I can't imagine anyone who has a semblance of a life getting so upset over krotty.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:33pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm starting to notice how much I look like him, maybe she'd like to trade up?

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:33pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    At this point I imagine she's more concerned with the fact that everyone sees what a loser her boyfriend is.
    Didn't she travel halfway across the country to move in with him, largely due to how much of a badass he was supposed to be?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Erm, **** them both. The fact that she's fucking insane doesn't give them the right to spew death threats all over the net or carry on as Springer did in real life. That they're only mocked for their irrational violent actions and threats is pretty damn generous.
    I'm just saying you've proved pretty much all that needs to be proved in the fightening department, in the eyes of the remotely reasonable. And she's way too crazy to convince of anything, personally, probably tragically so. It seems to me you guys are at a point where ignoring her will make her go away faster.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:38pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampa
    So, the thought that this woman has some form of schitzophrenia induced by the stress of a real illness, whose exact nature now escapes us as reality now escapes her, never crossed anyone's mind?

I'm no psychanalist by a long shot, but her narrative form would indicate that to me, with what little I know of the subject. So, even if it's only a remote possibility that my reaction to this is true, I will say this:

Miss Kat, ma'me. This clearly insane woman has little to do with your career or the site's mission, anymore. If you must antagonize the mentally ill, please do it in the form of showing Lebell a booty-shot of you, then reaffirming that you would never touch him for any reason.
    that's not true lampa

she'd hit him for no reason at all

seriously, though, if she's so crazy she should be immune to her own consequences, PITD should be locked up in a nut hut with no computers. She should take Angry_Spastic with her. They can pose and wrestle in a 'human' mobius strip until they run out of precious bodily fluids and we'll never have to hear from either of them again.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 10/13/2007 2:41pm at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    man "things you will always regret not doing for 500 alex"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    that's not true lampa

she'd hit him for no reason at all

seriously, though, if she's so crazy she should be immune to her own consequences, PITD should be locked up in a nut hut with no computers. She should take Angry_Spastic with her. They can pose and wrestle in a 'human' mobius strip until they run out of precious bodily fluids and we'll never have to hear from either of them again.
    Can't say I feel that's a terrible suggestion.

And, the crazy that resulted did keep me entertained at work for hours, so don't think I'm not appreciative of that, Os and co. It just seems like it's gotten sad, now. Like the only one's left to beat up are a little too pathetic to.

P.S. I just realized I've been sporatically posting on BS and attending throwdowns for as long as I've been training as an adult (though, by my own admission that is also a bit sporatic.) I'm gonna go see about being a supporting member. Since I've hit the point where I'm talking to you people like I really know you, I feel the community deserves my $20

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    finally you enter the inner circle and you learn the truth about the BBC

(It's basically the same but we all have a little badge)

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    finally you enter the inner circle and you learn the truth about the BBC

(It's basically the same but we all have a little badge)
    Okay, so, I'd have to sign up for a paypal account. And that is actually doing something besides posting. And if I'm going to do something it will be cleaning this place before my company arrives. But, since I said I would, I promise I'll do it by the end of the day. This will just put me on a bad road to buying worthless **** on e-bay because I don't need to take the time to sign up for a paypal acount to rethink my descision.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast