Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 12:18pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then why are you under the impression that I should feel sorry for Springer, who outweighs me by 100lbs and was threatening to kill me right to my face, or his girlfriend,who condones it and is threatening to kill me over the internet?

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 12:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kung fu Kitty: Please stop posting in this thread. Please.

So one thing we've all glossed over that I for one find hilarious is the notion that Shar intends to shed 300 pounds over the course of one training montage immediately after suffering a miscarriage solely so she can weigh 50 pounds less than Kat and hold her first fight against a world-ranked kickboxer.

Now imagine this exact same scenario on South Park.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 12:25pm

Style: various styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Then why are you under the impression that I should feel sorry for Springer, who outweighs me by 100lbs and was threatening to kill me right to my face, or his girlfriend,who condones it and is threatening to kill me over the internet?

Then you have that wrong, The child if in fact there was one, is what I have a problem with.

Jokes aside, I had twins that were two months early and lived only two days. I have also lost a son, as well as Tom has lost a son. When people make jokes about it, thats when I get pissed. This is between you and PITD and OS. I will just stay out of it,unless I am asked a question.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 12:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning
    I have to say that the claim that we induced her miscarriage is dubious and I will not accept it without the testimony of an independent medical expert.
    Also, for the record: Sam Browning is probably the dumbest educated person I've ever not met.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 12:47pm

Style: various styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Erm, not a single person on here has done me any wrong. Those two have, the latest being claiming that me and my friends killed her child. She made the kid an issue, not me. I haven't once mentioned their family.

LOL, maybe not, but you and K.C. Elbows have a strong dislike for each other.

yes....

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 1:52pm

Style: drunken bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CanucKyokushin
    If she really was pregnant.Who was the father?Could it have been Springer?
    this miscarriage is god's way of pouring bleach into his gene pool.

yes....

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 2:20pm

Style: drunken bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fu kitty
    Then you have that wrong, The child if in fact there was one, is what I have a problem with.
    nobody is taking this "child" seriously, because Shar's using her "loss" as a means of trashing and hurting Kat and Bullshido.

who the hell in their right mind would do something as emotionally and morally depraived as that?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 2:47pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kung fu kitty, seriously, not everyone is going to know what gender all your stupid alts are. Most people use "he" on the internet until the person says they're female. The people doing it don't know your gender, they aren't trying to insult you by saying you're masculine. That's more Rudy and Co.'s style.

The reason you keep getting told to lurk more is because half your time on here is spent in meangingless digression because you are uniquely bad at telling humor apart from serious posting and uniquely bad at identifying who actually has a valid opinion and who is posting nothing - remember, this forum is open to the public and anyone can post in a thread, its not a group with a mono-opinion.

You have some weird problem with everyone online who doesn't immediately know exactly who you are and everything you've done in the past, I suggest you put the information you want people to know before they address you openly in your signature. It's a little to much to ask that people research the gender of a random net personality.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 2:52pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...then again, I feel that anyone with a handle with "kitty" in it should automatically be noted as a "she," unless the name has the words "eat" or "rape" in there.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 4:11pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fu kitty
    When you regard death as a transitional state you learn to look at it as the better option from time to time.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast