Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^ like the little balsl they put in shoes?

i just do what juszczec does, and ive seen people carring febreeze in their bags..

solves problems with violence supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JabCrossHook
    On a separate note, has anyone tried those "inner glove" things? If so, do they go any way to wards preventing glove odor?

If you're wondering what the **** I'm talking about just ask :D
    you're talking about the glove dogs that i talked about a few posts above yours, right?

they seem to work ok, but i need to test them for longer before i will be sure.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought a glove/boot dryer from Dick's Sporting Goods for 30 bucks. As soon as I get back from the gym, I get my **** out of my bag, and in the washer if it's washable, hang it if it's not washable, and put my gloves on the dryer. The sooner your **** gets dry, the less likely it is that it will smell.

Page 2 of 2 First 12