That would be nice too, but this story was started by running dog

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 11:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stupid RunningDog... dude can't finish anything.

ESPECIALLY in bed!

Ooh, did you see what I did there, RunningDog, huh? Did you see what I did there? Come on, come on man, show me what you got! Show me what you got! You think you can handle Kid M, dawg? Y'all don't even know! Y'all don't even KNOW how we do dis! You ain't nothin' RD, you ain't NOTHIN.'

Only one way for you to save face, RunningAwayDog... post a new Undergraduate Wing Tsunner diary entry by the end of Wednesday night. Otherwise I'll slide ya and take your shoes. AND I'll totally sleep with your lady-friend... give her a good polish, eh wot? Eh, guvnuh?

Oh yeah, I just went there. Best get to writing... RunningBEEYOTCH.

Ohhhhhhhhhh!

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 1:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ex-WT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kultist
    I didn't realise chav was in the popular vocabulary in the ninetees, I thought it was more recent.
    I had to change "kevin" to "chav" or no one would understand. Apologies. If I find any more posts I'll make sure they're edit-free.

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 2:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bee jay jay

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    What follows is a genuine historical document. Some names, places, events, and sequences of events have been changed to protect identities.

Monday 15 September 1997

Dear Diary

Well today was my first day at Cambridge University! I'm so glad I got in to do Economics, it's a really interesting course! and also now I'm at university I can finally go to pubs and get a girlfriend.
    My older brother Quentin told me to join lots of societies at Freshers' Fair to make friends and meet girls, so that's what I did. I joined the Chess society, the Einstein society, the Astronomy society and the Maths society - but the best of all is the Wing Tsun club!
    I'm sure you've never heard of Wing Tsun, dear Diary, because you are a diary. Wing Tsun was the first martial art of Bruce Lee! That's right, I'm going to become a deadly kung-fu fighter! I am so happy today. I have to call my teacher "Shifu", which means "teacher" in Chinese.
    Shifu said that Wing Tsun, or WT as they call it, is the most effective martial art there is, because it's simple and scientific, and it devastates all other styles. He also called it "the thinking man's Kung Fu" - perfect for me with my IQ! (147 at last count!) He also warned me that there are other similar styles, they call themselves things like Wing Chun or Ving Tyong (how blatant is that?) but their "grandmasters" never learnt the whole system, so they could easily be defeated by our Grandmaster if they had a fight! Our Grandmaster learnt the secret techniques from the Great Grandmaster in secret lessons, after he retired.
    Another cool thing is that we don't have to do sparring. I used to hate the sparring when I did karate when I was 7. That kid Eric always used to kick me in the face! But WT's strikes are so dangerous that they are strictly for emergency situations, and cannot be used in sparring.
    I had to pay for 3 years of tuition up front, which cost most of my student loan (3500) but it's a great deal because it's 30% less than if you pay monthly! Annoyingly I also had to pay for a uniform, which was 50, and insurance which is 100 for the year. There's a grading every 2 weeks, and after 12 grades I'll be a technician. That means Black Sash! And the first 4 grades are only 30 each! So now I have a totally cool uniform with a big fist up the backside of the T shirt, and with chinese slippers just like in the movies.
    Anyway diary I have to go, I'm off to the student's union for some snakebites with the other guys from my corridor! Hopefully I'll see that girl Harriet with the glasses who was at my Intro to Quantum Physics taster class.

Thursday 18 September 1997

Dear diary

I had my first WT lesson today. It was really, really cool. There were 3 other guys from Economics there! It really must be the thinking man's Kung Fu. The hall was really cool, there are photos of the Grandmasters and a set of big knives on the wall! We learnt the First Form, which is kind of scientific and Chinese at the same time. It's called Siu Lim Tao - which means "little idea". The forms are the 'dictionary' of WT. Once you know the words, you can start to speak (or beat up thugs as it's known, Shifu said, and everyone laughed!).
    Shifu says that the Wing Chun and Ving Tsyung people don't understand the First Form. You point your toes together and squeeze your knees together, as if you were holding a book between your knees. Wing Chun people think this is for fighting on boats or in rice fields. How ridiculous! It's actually a scientific stance that works through advanced theories of power generation.
    We also did chain punching. Shifu is amazing at this - he can punch 8 times a second in the air! we timed him! There's no way in the world anyone could defend that.
    I'm going to the Fresher's Ball tonight, I'm definitely going to show my new Wing Tsun moves if I manage to meet any girls! Hopefully they'll think I'm edgy and dangerous. I just hope I can drink enough snakebite so I can pluck up the courage to talk to them. Maybe Harriet will be there! I'm sure to have sexual intercourse soon! Thanks Shifu!!!
    wow, i'm going to sign up for Wing Tsun Tomorrow.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by homoplata
    wow, i'm going to sign up for Wing Tsun Tomorrow.
    Good,
    hopefully that'll take up enough of your time so you won't repost half the thread in a quote topped with a short, but meaningless reply anytime soon.

BTW, welcome to Bullshido.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    12/04/2008 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Running dog pm'ed me the last chapter:

I was walking across the street to get to the chun class and WHAM! I got hit by a bus and died. The end.

Enjoy your closure.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2009 8:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Warcraft 3

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no, will not let it die - **** you running dog! make more

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    2/27/2009 4:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. I just read every fucking page of this thread. Thank god for the necro.

*Foomscribe*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/05/2009 4:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is breaking my fucking heart.
    Did Running Dog just disappear altogether, or did he just abandon this thread?