United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese
    Just read 50 (on default) pages of brilliance. Thank you, sir. You r0xx0rz da b0xx0rz.
    he is slight fail for NOT FUCKING POSTING **** IN LIKE TWO FUCKING MONTHS.

goddamn _unners

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 7:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :XXbuzzsaw juijutsu is weak. 3moose1 would try to choke me and i'd be all like...:brave: then beat his ass.

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 7:06am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

3moose1

:XXbuzzsaw juijutsu is weak. 3moose1 would try to choke me and i'd be all like...:brave: then beat his ass.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 7:09am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^
    Ban please?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 4:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ex-WT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (not posted here before, but this diary sounded really familiar. I tried a few MAs when I was at Cambridge, and found some posts on Cambridge University Kung Fu website, cukungfu.org, that might have some kind of link to this thread. I used to save lots of the posts as I could only get online at Uni, but they've taken the site down now, unfortunately.)

Post by: WTgirl
    Date: 2 April 1998

Hi guys!

Well it's been a couple of weeks since our big 'outing' and that absolutely amazing seminar, and I've been thinking we should have another get-together soon, and this time with people from some different clubs. I know Si-Hing wants to organise some sparring sessions with people from the Judo club, for example, in order to demonstrate what WE all know (i.e. that WingTsun© is simply too scientific and efficient for any other martial sport), but I think it might be nice just to meet some people from other martial arts schools. At least no one would have to worry about getting any trouble from the Rugger lads or any of those Chavs! Well, at least not us proper martial artists - I'm not sure that sporty Judo lot would be able to protect themselves in the kind of real-life situation we train so specifically in!

And wasn't that AntiGrappling® seminar A-mazing! I can tell you for a fact that when the Tae Kwon Do club have seminars they just train non-stop, but for us it's so much more educational than that! It just reinforced how happy I am that I found a martial art that's not all about "strength" and "fitness" and all that rubbish that we know isn't important, and where anyone, no matter their sex or stature, can become powerful enough to hold off any attack from anyone of any size.

I suppose some of the other clubs might be a bit wary of us (can you blame them?!!) after what happened to that Torquil idiot when he tried to challenge one of us... and that was with boxing gloves, which everyone knows gave him a totally unfair advantage. I think we've all got a lot to learn from that experience, and I don't know about you but I can't stop thinking about some of the moves I saw that day. All that bumbling, stupid, mindless boxing against the calm efficiency of WT©. And some of those idiots watching actually thougth Torquil was winning! Can you believe how ignorant some people are??!!!

Anyway, must get on with my essay or I won't have time to practice my chi sao tomorrow (got a special session with Si Hing - I'm so lucky he so generous with his knowledge... and I'm always so amazed at how quickly and effeciently he has moved up through the gradings - you can tell he has a deeper, more profound understanding of the principles of WT© than most of us! And that black t-shirt does make him look as authoritative as he truly is. Sorry! I'm probably making you blush now!)

Toodle pip, and reply to this post if you're up for another night out!

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 4:34pm

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is awesome. Is that you runningdog!? is it!? fucking A.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 4:41pm

Style: BJJ, JJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't realise chav was in the popular vocabulary in the ninetees, I thought it was more recent.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 8:33pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That may be among the best first posts ever!
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 8:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoose1`
    XD!!! Moose, you got a fan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:21pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoose1`
    This inspires ideas of a (fictional) diary of a bullshido.net member.
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 52535455 ... LastLast