Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/18/2007 7:48am

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHA!

Great point. My mistake in reading and thiniking in Real Time (so to speak, although I am considering ringing up the BBC to ask if I can borrow Dr Who's Tardis - if he's not using it).

On the good side, I now realise (only too clearly) that there is 10 years to come...

Hope the standard is maintained;)

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    10/18/2007 8:06am

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon
    H

On the good side, I now realise (only too clearly) that there is 10 years to come...

Well done on grasping the concept of dated diary entries. If you look again you will notice that there are entries missing, therefore the diary will not, in fact, take 10 years to publish.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    10/18/2007 8:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Monday 10 November 1997

Dear Diary

I couldn’t concentrate on my essay on Micro versus Macro Economics today, I was so looking forward to my private session with Shifu. The essay is due in tomorrow so I guess it’s an all-nighter tonight… and I have an all-day shift at B&Q tomorrow. Maybe I’ll just hand it in late and take my first warning on the chin. After all I have 2 to go before I get kicked out of Uni.

It was worth it though – I asked Shifu how to defeat a boxer, so he started to teach me full chi sao! He has such a soft and sensitive touch, with such hidden hardness. It felt great standing face to face with such a master, touching arms and gently rolling, and with him playfully tapping me on the chest. And to think I’ll soon be in a position to challenge Torquil to combat… Damn the essay! I’m happy!

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    10/18/2007 5:15pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    It was worth it though – I asked Shifu how to defeat a boxer, so he started to teach me full chi sao!
    So right on the mark. Now add how the angle of the foot in the stance is scientifically measured to perfection so as to destroy a boxer. Even though __ing __un was supposedly developed before China encountered Western Boxing, it was still designed to defeat Boxing....... ..... .....

And why arent there angle diagrams/triangles on the floor of the kwoon?

:bully:
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:10am

Style: diet

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    Friday 31 October 1997
    Shifu says that muscles hold you back in WT, and your power comes from your bones and ligaments.
    good God, i think this is one of the best threads ive ever read here.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 12:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i check this thread regularly now. it is gold.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 10:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Friday 14 November 1997

Dear Diary

When I worked on Tuesday at B&Q, Gareth really got on my nerves. He kept sending me to stack shelves that are just higher than I can reach (I’m 5’ 7” diary) and calling me “toff”, “toffee nose”, “silver spoon” or “college boy”. I told him I was becoming proficient in an advanced kung-fu system and I could not be responsible for my actions if he continued. I was trembling while I said this but I was quite proud of myself! However now he calls me “kung-fu geek boy” and "****-Fu" which are even worse. I am worried about what I might do if I see him after a few snakebites – he won’t be as lucky as Torquil that’s for certain! I’m nearly a 4th grade in WT™ now.

Oh by the way I got my essay on Micro versus Macro Economics in 2 days late, and lost 50% of the marks. I also got my first written warning over Academic Conduct, even though I explained to my tutor the importance of mastering WT© to keep my family safe. He said something about keeping them fed and housed, then gave me the letter. Oh well. University people don’t understand about Kung Fu!
    Last edited by RunningDog; 10/30/2007 9:21pm at .

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 11:23am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what you are saying is that the opportunity cost of pursuing WT© for our hero was to give up marks in his Micro vs Macro economics class.

Classic oxymoron there!!

Were there different coloured sashes for the levels at this WT© academy?
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 11:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Monday 17 November 1997

Dear Diary

I had an AMAZING private lesson with Shifu today. In the end we only trained about 10 minutes of chisao. We were working on yielding to a stiff forward pressure and flowing around, and on following if the force retreats – flow like water!
    I managed to tap Shifu on the chest a few times, I must be getting good! When I touched his chest his left eye flickered and I was a bit worried, but he let me live!
    Mostly though, he was telling me amazing stuff about WT™ history and how deadly it is. Apparently it was started by a Shaolin nun called Ng Mui, who ran away from a fire at her temple started by traitors. Living in the dark forests, she observed a secret sect who did monkey Kung Fu. Then she saw a fight between a fox and a crane, and she invented WingTsun©! She was a genius and she designed it as a scientific method for devastating ALL other fighting styles using a few simple principles!
    It was eventually passed down to the late Great Grandmaster Yip Man, who won thousands of secret fights on rooftops in Hong Kong. He taught for a long time, but his last student was Dr Professor Grandmaster Leung Ting, Master of Almightiness, BSc Sports Science.
    When Great Grandmaster Yip Man retired from teaching, he decided to take on one last “closed door” student to teach him the final secrets of WingTsun® that he had always kept secret! Dr Professor Grandmaster Leung Ting, Master of Almightiness, BSc Sports Science, was that student.
    Shifu told me that other so-called grandmasters of Wing Chung and Ving Tyun were jealous, because they didn’t learn the secret principles. So they tried to discredit Dr Professor Grandmaster Leung Ting, Master of Almightiness, BSc Sports Science, by saying that photos of him with Yip Man were fake! But Dr Professor Grandmaster Leung Ting, Master of Almightiness, BSc Sports Science is bigger than that, and he has ONE MILLION STUDENTS diary, I think that speaks volumes! All those students know that they are learning the most efficient fighting system in the world.
    Shifu also told me about the super-accurate surgical strikes that WT™ masters can do. Since the body is 70% water, it is possible to burst internal organs using highly accurate finger thrusts (Biu Tze strikes). Furthermore, he said WT® strikes were like a wrecking ball. If operated by an expert, a wrecking ball can bring down an entire wall. But if it swings too far it just makes a hole in the wall! WT™ palm strikes are like the wrecking ball, they hit the surface of the skin and send shockwaves rippling through the body. Advanced masters must avoid fighting, because one of these strikes can cause fatal damage, and they are delivered instinctively! This is why advanced WingTsun® masters never fight in competitions. They’d end up in jail!
    It’s so scientific and intelligent – I love it! Cambridge University was the perfect place to set up the kwoon!

PHEW! My hand’s tired after writing all that! I’m off to bed. My corridor are all going out to some burlesque-themed black tie dinner hosted by Corpus Christi college, but it was Ł10 and I have to save all my wages for the WeaponDefence™ seminar coming up.
    I sneaked a look at the girls on their way out, all dressed up in their corsets in suspenders, and I know what I’m going to be doing for the next hour – thinking about naked chi sao (if you get my meaning diary).

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 11:42am

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I get your meaning!
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast