Page 2 of 56 First 1234561252 ... Last
  1. #11
    RunningDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,299
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wednesday 8 October 1997

    Dear Diary

    Mother got herself in to an awful tizz today. I told her all about what I’ve been doing, and I let slip that I spent all of my student loan on WT. She went absolutely mad! She doesn’t understand that it is an essential investment to keep me, and my future family (once I find a wife and have sexual relations with her) safe from the dangers of the streets. However, she agreed to send me a cheque when I told her my diet for the last month (economy rice). But she said she wouldn’t send any more! Blasted woman. How am I supposed to pay for the Weapondefence™ and Antigrappling™ seminars coming up? They’re both £200 for the weekend! Shifu says there are Grapplers everywhere, whatever they are, but that WingTsun™ has the tools to destroy them. I HAVE to go. I guess I’ll still be living on economy rice from Asda! Oh, and stuff I steal from Torquil the Tosser.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Genuine historical document my ass!!! More like the delusions of a nothing.

  3. #13
    RunningDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,299
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NDNSLAM
    Genuine historical document my ass!!! More like the delusions of a nothing.
    I assure you it's real, though certain names and places have been changed. I cannot reveal my source at this time.

  4. #14
    Fantasy Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,707
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    I guess I’ll still be living on economy rice from Asda! Oh, and stuff I steal from Torquil the Tosser.
    So you're the git who kept eating my 30% meat sausages. Wank-stain.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

    just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM


    Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

  5. #15
    SFGOON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NDNSLAM
    Genuine historical document my ass!!! More like the delusions of a nothing.
    Can you get a crybaby tag on your second post?

    Chunners are faggots.:new_rainf

  6. #16
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol

    i love it!

  7. #17
    WorldWarCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    2,121
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This can't be real...

    [Edit: Just read rest of thread... and I still don't believe you. I mean... it's just too... too... no!]

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    and at that moment, diary, I swore revenge.
    oh, i like were this is going.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,535
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    Wednesday 8 October 1997

    Dear Diary

    Mother got herself in to an awful tizz today. I told her all about what I’ve been doing, and I let slip that I spent all of my student loan on WT. She went absolutely mad! She doesn’t understand that it is an essential investment to keep me, and my future family (once I find a wife and have sexual relations with her) safe from the dangers of the streets. However, she agreed to send me a cheque when I told her my diet for the last month (economy rice). But she said she wouldn’t send any more! Blasted woman. How am I supposed to pay for the Weapondefence™ and Antigrappling™ seminars coming up? They’re both £200 for the weekend! Shifu says there are Grapplers everywhere, whatever they are, but that WingTsun™ has the tools to destroy them. I HAVE to go. I guess I’ll still be living on economy rice from Asda! Oh, and stuff I steal from Torquil the Tosser.
    Looks like your diet is going well. When I lost my Saturday work colleague to Uni (many years ago) he spent his entire wedge on the Freshers Club (that were so essential to his intellectual development). He discovered that little known source of nutrition, Lassie, or was it PAL (Prolongs Active Life) - anyway, he waxed lyrical about the quality of the chunks of meat and gravy and didn't understand why Dogs would turn up their noses at dog food.

    Shortly afterwards, a TV documentary revealed how it is, er, created.

    Good Luck with the Economy Rice.

    You know well that the cost of training is a long-term investment. You don't become Bruce Lee overnight so keep going.

    Look forward to you next progress report.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    259
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole diary sounds patently absurd. It is good for some laughs though. I want to read about Harriet kicking his ass again.

Page 2 of 56 First 1234561252 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO