International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    10/12/2007 3:31pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangrelchilde
    before/after pics showing...?

I remember his Bushido 2 fight with PRIDE, and he was still a big boy. Fought Welterweight for a long time, then decided to cut down to lightweight between UFC 59 and UFC 64.
    I remember seeing before / after photos of Ben Johnson. There was an obvious difference. In this case, I think the "after" was after he cleaned up.

Similarly, at the Dubin inquiry, someone (Charles Francis?) showed a graph of Florence Griffith Joyner's performance over time. There was one point where her performance suddenly jumped to a new level. This comparison is possible with track events where it is easy to quantify performance. For MMA, it would be more difficult to judge.
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2007 4:46pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BEst I could suggest would be hitting his webpage, www.seansherk.com Photos galore from various fights. I freely admit I'm not knowledgable enough to make much comparison.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234