Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 12:08pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, if he's really not juicing, he's the mutant child of Godzilla and teh Riddick.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 12:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it so impossible that there might be some people out there with freakishly insane genetics that let them accomplish things other people cannot? (Randy!) Not taking away from the training and work ethics, just saying Training and work ethic < Training, work ethic, natrual gifts

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Is it so impossible that there might be some people out there with freakishly insane genetics that let them accomplish things other people cannot? (Randy!) Not taking away from the training and work ethics, just saying Training and work ethic < Training, work ethic, natrual gifts
    It is perfectly possible that the guy is just a freak of nature (like Couture), but then again, how many times have Couture being involve on a steroid scandal?

The problem with Sherk right now is the positive test, other than that, people though that Juicing might be the reason why he's so huge for his size, but then again, the guy trains like an animal (which could be an argument for both sides)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 12:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Natural Bodybuilders... http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/olympia/

Note: Some of these guys are still HUGE. Way bigger than Sherk.

Even without steroids, you'd be surprised what eating 6000 calories a day on a high protein diet can do.

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 1:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.

Even without steroids, you'd be surprised what eating 6000 calories a day on a high protein diet can do.
    do they have weight divitions on this thing? it would be interesting to see if the people who are bigger than sherk, are in the same weight/height bracket, same as to see probably smaller people in other weight height brackets

(By the way, I hate you [and El Macho is gonna give me **** for this one], but you just guaranteed me a place in hell when I saw the physically challenge standing, my reaction and thoughts weren't what we call classy... god I hate myself)

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.

Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 1:02pm

Style: FMA, Jujutsu/Judo/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While Randy is incredibly fit and strong, he doesn't look nearly as pumped up as Sherk does for his frame. I mean, Randy looks like your average world-class athlete, whereas Sherk looks like a world class bodybuilder.

Sherk trains hard, no doubt, and he'd be a good fighter without any illegal suppliments. But with the amount of cardio and endurance work he does, he shouldn't naturally be able to maintain the massive bulk on his relatively small frame that he carries around.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 1:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (By the way, I hate you [and El Macho is gonna give me **** for this one], but you just guaranteed me a place in hell when I saw the physically challenge standing, my reaction and thoughts weren't what we call classy... god I hate myself)
    Sinner.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 1:54pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeah, but do they follow a bodybuilding training plan or do they engage in HIIT-programs from hell? Also, it's not just that Sherk is big - he is ridiculously defined and ripped AND HUGE while only being 5'6" tall.

It is not a question of whether a person can get like that naturally, but to remain like that, without losing all that muscle, while pursuing the type of training he does.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 4:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sinner.
    I know fucker, but is all your fault, you should have guess that my shitty brain wasn't going to be able to come up with something nice due to those pictures... I hope you can live with the guilt in your conscience

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 10:10pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Neko
    when I saw the physically challenge standing, my reaction and thoughts weren't what we call classy... god I hate myself
    Man, I have cerebral palsy and that made me squirm.

Oh, and **** you...you insensitive clod! :angryfire
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast