Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/12/2007 9:37am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Ammo and firepower are like penis size - you can always have too little, but you can never have enough.
    Maybe, but you can definitely have too much (resulting in excessive penetration, in both cases).
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry
    For some reason, certain ignorant politicians seem to stupidly believe that a rifle's deadliness increases exponentially once you go from 16.00" to 15.99", and thus you can't have / manufacture one without the proper permits.[...]These politicians also seem to believe that once you go from 18.00" of length in a shotgun barrel, to 17.99" length, then you've created a horribly deadly, uber-powerful sawed-off shotgun.
    The only logic I can imagine with that regulation has to do with ease of concealment, but that means the issue is really a question of lawful carry. If someone is inclined to carry a shotgun or rifle in spite of concealed carry laws, I very much doubt that they care about meeting barrel length requirements. While I do think that there ought to be some minimum barrel length regulation on the books, to protect us all from gun modifiers who didn't take/pass Physics, I think the reasoning behind it should be part of the public record (this means equations, in addition to the usual Politicospeak).

Law is like code; if you don't clearly address the task at hand, you create a clusterfuck of debugging.

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 2:07am

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian
    Maybe, but you can definitely have too much (resulting in excessive penetration, in both cases).
    I disagree on both counts.

I personally prefer bigger holes in my suspect (and more of 'em, too, if the situation warrants). That way, I know it's less likely he's gonna shoot me back.

And as for penis size....well, if your better half told you that bigger ain't better, you were lied to.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 2:46am

Style: MMA, BJJ, CMD, TKD, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    omfg, that video just gave me a chubby.
    I think we need to start calculating grains per second for firepower heh, how much lead is getting thrown out there. Daaaayaaaaamn! Imagine in a close range situation like crowd control, er crowd extinguishing ;p. Holy sheeeit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 9:52pm

Style: Goju-Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87
    On another note, this is awesome: https://www.pagerpal.com/wallet.asp

Mugger: "Gimme your wallet. God, what a fat wallet; I can see it from a mile away- you must have a crapload of bills in there."

You: "Sure. Lots of bills." *laugh your ass off*
    That's interesting. I remember the ATF classified a simular product as an AOW back in 99. I don't remember the exact models that were banned, but they work just like that holster, were you draw the holster out of your pocket with the weapon encased in it.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 10:51pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The AOW wallet guns looked just like a wallet. This one looks like a gun that's slightly wallet shaped.

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 11:14pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That pimp my glock is a dumb arse idea. How the hell you gonna stash it in the small of your back with that big arse clip????

Stooopid. If you want something that's gonna splash a bit of lead about just get a fucking machine pistol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 11:56pm

Style: mozambique drill

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you could always use a normal magazine. I don't like the idea of full auto in a handgun though, it's too hard to control, and the drawbacks definitely outweigh the advantages. I don't really like full auto in rifles either, but I suppose it has its uses. I've shot a Glock 17, and while the recoil isn't too bad, I'm only shooting one at a time.

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 1:01am

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Fistic
    That pimp my glock is a dumb arse idea. How the hell you gonna stash it in the small of your back with that big arse clip????
    You could always put it muzzle-down in the crotch of your jeans.

Girl: Jesus Christ, are those your balls?
    You: *pats beta-c mags* Yup.

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 1:03am

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Fistic
    Stooopid. If you want something that's gonna splash a bit of lead about just get a fucking machine pistol.
    A GLOCK 18 IS a machine pistol, numbnuts.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234