Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 7:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    They are professional fighters with a rare chance at a fast-track into the octagon, and they should shut the **** up and neither acknowledge nor touch the camera and audio crew, as they agreed to do. Just like they should stop being pusses and going home after a week, getting black-listed by the UFC because they miss Mary Jane and Apple fucking pie.

**** all this "they are high testosterone rage machines and you don't stick a mike in a rage machine's mouth, do you?"

That's bullshit. You're on a TV show, you don't threaten the crew and smack around the equipment. Tom fucking Cruise doesn't get to hit the crew and slap around the equipment.

You're an adult at the point you're signing contracts to be on TUF. You should know by that point that you don't express your rage at being trapped in a nice house and forced to train with the best coaches in the country by lashing out against non-fighters.

My only wish is that I could have been the particular boom operator in question, in which case Dana would be like, "Wow that guy sure put dorian away quick you think IATSE would let us put him on the heavyweight show" because if he wanted to touch my goddamn mike he would've ended up intimate with it. (not sayin' I'm so bad but he was tired and I'd've had a tool)

I HATE it when fuckers think the camera guy is just an object they take out their situational rage on. Fucking occupational hazard my ass. Get it out of your face? **** you, you're nobody, it costs more then your fucking face, and I - we - make and break you and guess what? You know how every reality show, there's a guy that looks like a dick, has to go tell all his friends, "I swear I'm not a dick, that's just editing?"

Well, Dorian, you're that guy unless you start kissing crew ass tomorrow, because if the camera guy and the editor aren't the same guy, they're sure as **** good buddies.
    I wish I could +rep you for this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 11:45am

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe that's why Dorian was mad in the first place. He saw the camera op and the sound tech DOING their jobs and thought: "****, their trying to show me up". Anyone defending Dorian's antics should seriously reconsider Dorian's situation. He has a golden opportunity to advance his career by mega-gigantic-leaps and bounds, and he can't take that kind of pressure? What the hell is he going to be like when he starts fighting on the big stages? The whole thing makes me angry.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 4:29pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    You play BJJ in them? I know I'd be thrown off the mats with a lecture about "you should know fucking better" if I tried to play judo or BJJ in anything like that.
    Really? I've never had a problem with it. No one has ever complained about it. I competed at Casca Grossa in the same pants with the same pocket and will be competing in them at NAGA as well. Are you worried that someone will snag an appendage on the pocket? Frankly I've found T-shirts to be WAY more prone to snagging my fingers and toes when I'm grappling.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 4:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aye it's the snaggage, it can be pretty nasty actually. I wouldn't be allowed to wear a t-shirt in Judo either, and even one of those posh fancy rash guards would be pushing my luck.

Are you sure you were allowed to wear them just because no one noticed?
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 10/15/2007 4:38pm at .
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789