Style
    ex-tai chi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Capoeira in Zurich

I'm planning to be in switzerland (mainly zurich) for the next 3 months, and was going to pick up capoeira while i'm there just for fun. I've found two places that do, one based from the angolan capoeira and the other your standard, but I can't exactly find any reviews or opinions if those two are any good, so i'm just wondering if any of the capoeristas (or anyone from there?) has had a look and tell me if either of them are any good?

www.capoeiragerais.ch/

www.geracaocapoeira.com/

Those are the two websites for the individual places....i'm thinking about going to the 1st one i've listed only coz it's closer to where i'll b staying

thanks for the help

KungFuBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So tatsu84, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo.

Style
    Capoeira Angola
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'd be hard pressed not to find a good capoeira school for some reason. Both of those groups are regional (hay-zhoo-NOW) schools, rather than angola, by the way. You'll have a good time. It's always a good idea to contact the school just to make sure that it is still at the location they say on their website. Almost all the capoeira groups I've been in or know in my area tend to pick up and move to different spaces every now and then, either because of local development or because we're all too cheap to pay the rent. We've even been kicked out for actual damage to the practice spaces, putting big holes in the walls, fucking the floors, things of that nature.

Style
    ex-tai chi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh ok, no worries, thanks for the help. Yeh, for some reason i couldn't get google to translate that 2nd website, so i had a bit of a hard time navigating around there, and i thought it said capoeira angola.....