233155 Bullies, 3344 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 88
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:02am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    here it fucking is

    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    stressed out? you do not sound happy....

    riginally Posted by polishillusion
    Wow, your pissed. How about this -

    Nearly sexual innuendo is for pussies. Men do not use Midol, and i asking if you needed some. I obviously was referring to your "distinction as a woman" on this site, and I own that totally. What i said was clearly and totally sexually linked. Nothing "near" about it.

    Why? Why would you need to do that? How does that add to your argument in any way? You DO understand that suggesting that me being aggressive is a result of having a period is unbeliveably insulting? As well as demeaning? I don't insult the men around here because they have testes, it's deplorable. It's like Asia a ****** to me.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    You talk about "taking ****" on this site so freely, but when its turned on you, then you tuck tail and and run instead of rubbing some dirt in the wound and telling me to **** off.

    Really, what the **** are you talking about? I haven't got a clue to what supposed battle I ran away from. I spend a lot of time reading the site, I generally can't remember alot of what people say to me, because most of it is so generic.

    WHAT are you talking about?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    Regardless of biological sexual orientation or otherwise, people insult each other on this site. Administrator status and post count is irrelevant to this as well.

    Yeeeesssssss ... given that I'm generally the one who tells people that, and have been for -- what 5 years? 6 years now? -- what's your point?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    Threatening to "ban" me for a day is like going to someones birthday party and them telling you that you can not have cake because you beat them in Nintendo.

    You're the one that threw the temper tantrum first, so are YOU 6? My saying "Power is Sexy" is so emotionally triggering to you that you totally reduce your status as an Administrator to "let me get that guy that insulted me"?

    Oh, hang on, you're the moron who was making the childish, pathetic, done to fucking death "power is sexy comments"? That **** was fucking weak, unfunny and stupid in the FIRST YEAR OF THE SITE that I get a little pissy about people thinking it's funny now.

    See, the above paragraph is my knee jerk reaction to what is to me percieved as someone being condescending. If power is sexy do you want to **** Phrost? Asia? Whether you think so or not, that kind of comment isn't cute or endearing -- it's trying to reduce me and my prescence here to my vagina.

    Wow, and I'm not happy about that. Who'd have thought?



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    People observing that very same thread which you "threatened" me on went out of their way to message me telling me how ludicrous your threat was, thats something I wish to state regardless of its inherent swing on the argument.

    Sure, and you just tell them to tell me that then. Please. It's not bannable to be critical of my actions, and if anyone was REALLY that upset well I want to know. I didn't think that so many of our members were cowards.

    Yes, that does mean I don't believe you.

    By the way, dipshit, I was never going to ban you. If you knew anything about me and my tenure on this site, I don't fucking ban people unless forced. And Iusually have to be forced into doing it myself by Phrost or Sam.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    The fact that you are in a bad mood or live in a bad mood does not mean that you can use the "privileges" granted to you on this site to "push around" people on the internet.

    Oh, for the love of god. WHEN did you join? This kind of whiny idiocy is what I get for being off line for a month, isn't it? Obviously I'm failing in my duties here, if people think this kind of ridiculous bullshit.

    Buddy, for the record, I've had the VILEST **** thrown at me on this site, day in day out, since day one. I've been called a ****, had my life personally threatened, been demeaned, attacked and generally abused.

    I never banned any one for it and I'm not starting now. But I'm also not going to pretend to be happy when people try to bring gender into discussions THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I used to do this myself, and I stopped. My gender has nothing to do with my staff status on the site and next to nothing to do with my training.

    Sorry if you were offended. I forget sometimes that there are new guys around here who don't know me and my posting style.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    i recommend we both shut the **** up, all i can do is yell at you, and all you can do is tell me that your right and im wrong, and ultimately, neither of us is. leave me the **** alone, and go make me a sandwich. there is no logic here.

    Sooo ... you are incapable of responding logically to anything I just wrote?

    Okay.

    You're right, that certainly does confirm that I'm right and you're wrong. And it would confirm it to just about anyone. Sorry if that chafes or something.



    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    How does logic apply to a situation with emotional triggers and moralistic judgements?

    this is not a 1+1=2 situation.

    my moralistic judgement is obviously that you can not take a joke, and your is probably is that i am a male chavuanist pig without "logic"

    now, leave me the **** alone, and go living on with the idea that you won, and sit it straight up your ass.

    Kid, I have no judgement of you, other than that you don't understand the history and background of what's going on here.

    Here's where logic comes in: you suggesting that I need to take a Midol because I seem angry is directly implying that I am a mindless drone ruled by my emotions and hormones. This is the same as me say that as a male you think with your dick. You don't seem to understand how insulting any reasonable person finds that kind of implication.

    I generally have no opinion about you as a human. I don't care enough as an individual.

    I do care about your participation on the site, since Bullshido is pretty important to me.

    You made what you probably thought was a funny and cute little comment without considering the kind of buttons you push with that sort of thing. Don't try to suggest I have no right to be irritated by it. I certainly don't suggest you have no right to be pissed off right back.

    But I would never ban you for it. I'll leave you alone now if you wish.
    __________________________________________________ __

    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    then next time, do not type -

    "write that again, and ill ban you. I am not smiling as i type this"


    Next time, back your **** up.

    Well, I'll ban you for a day if you want.

    If you cared about "backing **** up" you'd have done this in public, so no score there. I'm only keeping it private becuase that's how you started it.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    then make it public, i dont give a ****. you started it in public by threatening to ban me to shut me up.

    *sigh*

    No, I didn't threaten to ban you to shut you up, I "threatened" to ban you to make you stop making juvenile, unrelated, offtopic asides that had a sexist and irritating undertone. If you'd been viciously insulting me ... and been on topic ... nothing would have been said.

    I'm sorry your panties are in a twist because I didn't find you endearing, but there's nothing I can do now.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion
    so you DID threaten to ban me, to get me to shut up. the thing i wrote is irrelvant to the fact that you threatened to ban me because you could not "laugh it off", and now you tell me because it was "off topic" on a thread which was being trolled by at least 2 other people? you did not threaten to ban them because of "off topic comments".

    Actually, given that you were making your dumb-ass, childish comments about posts I was making to inform a member about their highly bannable behavior, I rather think you're wrong about that. But a far as I can tell, reality and logic don't really enter into your world, so you'll doubtlessly ignore that fact too.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by polishillusion

    "sigh"

    but you still misused your ability as a admin. you did not exactly "threaten" me, as you say. you TOLD me i was going to be banned if i repeated that statement, which was not "almost sexism" it WAS sexism, by your definition, and mine as well. So, if you dislike an idea set, you just shut it up by banning the person, rather then discussing it.

    Good job.

    Man, you're a sensitive little flower, aren't you? You also know nothing about Bullshido or me and you're making that more clear with every single thing you write.

    Sooo ... you telling me to leave you alone -- that was some sort of ruse or something? Please continue to nurse your bruised ego and whimper about the bad mean lady being harsh to you.

    I have to go train anyway, which is appromiately 7 million times more interesting than anything you could say.

    For the record, you and your opinions are meaningless to me and I don't bear grudges. Say what ever you like. That's kind of the point. But learn to listen to what other people say.

    P.S. Where are these hordes of people who agree with you and vilify me? There's certainly no repercussions to doing so.



    here it fucking is, and who the **** cares? its "teh intranets"

    if you were wondering who PMed me to tell me it was fucked up that you said that to me, it was Oldman34 that did so. Go talk to him if you want.
  2. Cassius is online now
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,004

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:06am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I wouldn't be entirely out of line for suggesting polishillusion's name be changed to Pepe Le Pu.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  3. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:08am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go for it! LOL

    regardless of my "right or wrong" on this issue, I am fucked anyway.
  4. Iscariot is offline

    I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    1,661

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:18am


     Style: Student Jutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aren't you supposed to be off serving both your sentences?
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta
  5. Boyd is offline
    Boyd's Avatar

    OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cwcville
    Posts
    5,378

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:19am

    supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fun fact: If you say JKDChick's first name three times in front of a mirror, she gets trapped in the same netherealm as Candyman.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

    1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

    2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

    3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

    REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
  6. Cassius is online now
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,004

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:22am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another Fun Fact: Flouride is pumped into the water system of the United States as a mind control agent to keep us from learning JKDChick's first name.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  7. Boyd is offline
    Boyd's Avatar

    OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cwcville
    Posts
    5,378

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:31am

    supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Secret Fun Fact: When the Illuminati felt its secret control of the Soviet Union was in danger of being revealed by revolutionary elements produced by the various "color revolutions" of the late 80's/early 90's, 100 billion USD were held in escrow pending the summary execution of several key rebel leaders and the restoration of the Soviet state. The money was intended to serve the dual purpose of a bribe and to ensure the continued existenced of a unified soviet republic. However, when JKDChick stole all this money the Soviet Union collapsed and Gorbachev wound up bearing the brunt of the blame. Since then she's been marked for death by the Illuminati, a group so powerful that the mere revelation of her first name could instantly lead to her whereabouts.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

    1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

    2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

    3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

    REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
  8. Boyd is offline
    Boyd's Avatar

    OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cwcville
    Posts
    5,378

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:35am

    supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nauseating Fun Fact: Although JKDChick complains incessantly about sexual harassment, a couple years back she posted pictures of her tits in the forum I affectionately refer to as the Mod Squad.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

    1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

    2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

    3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

    REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
  9. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:41am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome Fun Fact






    FLAME WHIP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FLAMEWHIP.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	6871  

    Last edited by polishillusion; 1/05/2007 2:44am at .
  10. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    1/05/2007 2:45am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Nauseating Fun Fact: Although JKDChick complains incessantly about sexual harassment, a couple years back she posted pictures of her tits in the forum I affectionately refer to as the Mod Squad.
    If this is true, then I win the argument. **** yeah.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.