Page 6 of 9 First ... 23456789 Last
  1. #51

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    Style
    Losing Weight
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    But you aren't. See, I can tell that without even meeting you, since whiny, hypersensitve assholes are generally not attractive.
    i got pwned.

  2. #52
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,101
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This part of the thread is usually where I point out that JKDChick loves having naked pictures of extremely hairy men PMed to her. Seriously. If there's such a thing as too hairy, she hasn't seen it.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    Style
    Losing Weight
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    This part of the thread is usually where I point out that JKDChick loves having naked pictures of extremely hairy men PMed to her. Seriously. If there's such a thing as too hairy, she hasn't seen it.
    Funny, shes been sending me PMs with these "sentences" and "paragraphs", but they were so terribly written that I actually thought they were just pictures of hairy men, and ****.

  4. #54
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,101
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    Funny, shes been sending me PMs with these "sentences" and "paragraphs", but they were so terribly written that I actually thought they were just pictures of hairy men, and ****.
    Yeah I think I see where she's coming from now.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    Style
    Losing Weight
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Yeah I think I see where she's coming from now.
    I got pwned again.

  6. #56
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,101
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any "pwning" was done by yourself, heretic.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    Style
    Losing Weight
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did not know of any ultimatum.

    I will take my punishment as a man.

    Garbanzo Bean, may I please write a essay stating "FLAME WHIP" on the the awesomeness of the concept of "FLAME WHIP" as a repentance of my former misdeeds?

    Could I possibly be pointed in the direction of what "FLAME WHIP" actually is?

    Thank you for your time.

  8. #58
    JKDChick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131
    Style
    JKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    Funny, shes been sending me PMs with these "sentences" and "paragraphs", but they were so terribly written that I actually thought they were just pictures of hairy men, and ****.
    You're one of those people who uses air quotes, right? Without meaning it sarcastically, right?

    Sweetheart, I would suggest you leave this alone. Since you have already given me permission to post your inarticulate and childish PM's -- I haven't done so because I dislike the precedent and something similar was used to unfairly attack me a while back -- trust me, if I take your idiocy public, you'll lose. Better "men" than "you" have "already" tried "this" kind "of" thing, "and" failed.

    But "doubtlessly" your "hordes" of "supporters" will "now" come "out" of "the" woodwork "where" they "have" been "hiding", much "like" kitchen "vermin".
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

  9. #59
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,101
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKDChick's first name is [Edited by JKDChick].
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  10. #60

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    Style
    Losing Weight
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    You're one of those people who uses air quotes, right? Without meaning it sarcastically, right?

    Sweetheart, I would suggest you leave this alone. Since you have already given me permission to post your inarticulate and childish PM's -- I haven't done so because I dislike the precedent and something similar was used to unfairly attack me a while back -- trust me, if I take your idiocy public, you'll lose. Better "men" than "you" have "already" tried "this" kind "of" thing, "and" failed.

    But "doubtlessly" your "hordes" of "supporters" will "now" come "out" of "the" woodwork "where" they "have" been "hiding", much "like" kitchen "vermin".

    HOLY ****! THE INTERNET WILL KNOW THAT YOU TRIED TO BAN ME FOR TELLING YOU THAT "POWER WAS SEXY!" ****, ILL POST THEM UP MYSELF!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 23456789 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO