Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2002 8:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know why I was banned. I have asked ADCC Admin to tell me why, but "he" has not responded.

I know that I was close to being banned for a while and warned to stop making all the new threads, so I did. Perhaps they just got tired of me.

The Admins are weird.. I make goofy, but quite harmless topics, and the mods delete them almost immediately.. Then some clown makes a topic which basically acuses another user of being the worst kind of criminal, and not only is the topic not deleted, the user isn't even banned.

Go figure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2002 8:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It will be interesting to see how the Admins respond to this GeorgeForeman mess.

I am reluctant to encourage DRD's crusade against the guy who posted the supposed rap sheet, cuz I'm not sure what good will come of it. But if he really is serious about pursuing it, the forum's contact information can easily be obtained from Register.com. Since I can't post there, you might want to pass this bit of information along.

Edited by - ruk on October 05 2002 20:37:24

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2002 9:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can do that, but I am wondering about my status on that forum. They sent me an Email saying that my suggestion that they were letting the forum go to hell, was none of my business.

A lot of OT threads got eliminated at times, so this current failure to zap a bad thread is mysterious. My take is that some junior Mod is on duty, and don't know what to do.

DRD has no case, IMO. He can call in all the lawyers he wants, but that rap sheet is evidence of nothing... But the Mods should have zapped it immediately.

Well, take care, Ruk. A lot of time I thought you were prodding folks who needed it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2002 9:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ruk stop bullshitting everyone, enough is enough. and it isn't me or ruk. we talked yesterday at his house and I said it isn't me. and he said the same, so this skip guy is probably the guilty one or not.

ps: ruk, I forgot the CD inside your computer's CD drive I'll pick it up later

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2002 4:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happened to I Choke You?

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    10/07/2002 5:04am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, where is Choke?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2002 1:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish I could have read all the remarks that went on that night. Anyway, there really is not anything legally that can be done about it. From what I remember the post started with something like "Could this be one of our members?"
    then listed the info. He never said it was, just asked a question. Also, if it was really someone else's info, there is no law that say's you can't post public records.
    So while it may be frustrating for DRD it is just the internet and from what I understand they deleted the post anyway.
    Must of been pretty bad over there though if it is being talked about here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2002 2:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ya man

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2002 3:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ruk -- I get another Email from ADCC Admin. They are not happy with me. I "fanned the flames" of discontent with them and that post about DRD. Basically i told them to get rid of it, and they were letting that forum go to hell.

They said they banned you because they had had enough of you, whatever that means. At that time you were being fairly tame, so their actions look pretty arbitrary. They also said they hadn't banned GeorgeForeman, because he hadn't posted again, which sounds nonsensical.

I think DRD is overreacting, alright, --some folks take honor very seriously--but defamation on the internet gives you little recourse, IMO.

I thought I Choke you was a mod here. He hasn't posted at ADCC in some time, and didn't yet answer the last Email I sent, but I got one on 9-23. I have to confess for a while I thought he was Ruk....

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/07/2002 5:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Choke's been AWOL for a while now. Haven't seen him on AIM or anything lately.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast