Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 12:32pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    My latest purchase, and my first ever firearm!

I've been shooting with Sam B. and his crew for a while now, and apparently I don't suck. So I decided to pick up a nice little carry piece. It's a little gun, but I feel that it packs sufficient punch to stop any potential zombie assault. I also have a weakness for wheelguns and guns that remind me of old cop shows. Ergo, I give you "lil' Scrappy."

Caliber .357 Magnum, 2" barrel, 24 oz. I can wear this in the back of my waistband with a T-shirt and you won't even see a bulge. It weighs almost nothing.

With .38 Special, I shot consistently shot 8-inch groups at 15 yards, the magnum loads are going to take some practice. It was all I could do to keep them on the paper at 15 yards.

A retarded monkey could maintain, disassemble and clean this thing. 150 rounds through it and I am a very happy camper right now.

Feel free to congratulate me!
    it's a five shot if i'm correct +p ammo is hard to shot out of thses little things

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 12:55pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    I hope +P is cheaper than .357 mag! That would be helpful!
    Here is a quick comparison for example: the cost of the .38 +P's I plan to use compared to .357mag 125gr. JHP's (actually, semi-jacketed), from the shop where I plan to get my stuff...

Remington R38S12

Remington R357M1

In case you care, here are the prices for Golden Sabers in the same calibers...

Remington GS38SB

Remington GS357MA
    Last edited by Robstafarian; 11/15/2007 12:58pm at .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345