Administrator

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    dude you dont know the heck you talking about the hung gar guy is an amateurs sanda competition not a street fight. and READ i told you i got into a fight with someone my age he only told his younger bro to mess with me
    Who can read this mess?

Originally Posted by truepwrz
    today at the park i was joking with some friends and all of a sudden a kid wanted to act tough and fight me. he told his 9year old brother(**** i mean 9years old) so i just told him to quit being a ***** and risking your brother. he went and tried to punch me and i just teep him to the floor and told my bro to call the cops and after 2 -3 teeps he left.

i was wondering if there is a better solution to this i dont want to get into any trouble
    Bunch of people took it as you fighting a nine years old.

You then tried to explain you didn't fight the kid with this
    umm no he told his nine year old brother to go **** with me i got pissed
    Which makes it look worse since you got mad because, he threatened you with a nine years old kid.

The whole situations is funny. You got mad because he implied his 9 years old brother could kick your ass.

This is about a supposed slight to your manhood.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    please explain?

polishillusion stalked jkdchick or something?

rest assured, i do have the sickness of a stalker but im way too lazy to actually do it.

one time i tried to stalk a girl but after walking after her for 2 streets i gave up and got myself an icecream. (also easily distracted)

Just because you have ADD, doesn't mean you can't function in a normal...

OOH, Shiney!
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: IMA, BJJ Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I REPEAT THE KID THAT I FIGHT WASNT 9 THE 9 YEAR OLD JUST CAME AND MESSED WITH ME I FOUGHT THE 9 YEAR OLDS BROTHER YOU GET ME NOW
    I think most people got that. But the point is that you allowed yourself to be provoked by a nine year old, a nine year old was able to get under your skin enough to get you to fight his older brother. Which was that guy's plan all the time.

You fell for it.

You lost a battle of wits to a 9 year old.

disclaimer: 9 year old siblings can be a real pain in the rear, but at least the OP wasn't about beating on his own kid brother/sister.

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude you dont know the heck you talking about the hung gar guy is an amateurs sanda competition not a street fight. and READ i told you i got into a fight with someone my age he only told his younger bro to mess with me
    I did read. You're an idiot and one day soon you'll be a richly deserving hospital patient. As everyone here already explained, pussygirl, getting pissed about a nine year-old makes you a moron worthy of being laughed at.

Btw, where was this sanda comp? Under whose auspices was it held? How did you know you'd be facing a hung gar fighter in advance?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    çome on, dig up the dirt, whats up with polishillusion and jkdchick?

gossip plz.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:58pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington
    I did read. You're an idiot and one day soon you'll be a richly deserving hospital patient. As everyone here already explained, pussygirl, getting pissed about a nine year-old makes you a moron worthy of being laughed at.

Btw, where was this sanda comp? Under whose auspices was it held? How did you know you'd be facing a hung gar fighter in advance?
    you dont know **** about me so just quit asuming things... i dont even know why you saying all these **** to me and anyone that knows me pretty much knows that i dont have an attitude problem i get along with most people pretty well. and if anything about attitude your insults are much worst than anything i ever say to other people

its gonna be held at fight house on the 13th i believe and the promoter told me just as he will tell the hung gar guy i am currently doing boxing and like i told lots of people on this forum already i have being living in china most my life and english not good so dont know what is auspices.

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 1:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First I wanted to post a "you win the prize" or a "dumb thread award" picture. But then I realized that a used up internet fad isn't going to really make the point I'm actually trying to get across.

Which is that this thread is indeed worthy of a worst thread prize. If there was such a prize somewhere, all we'd have to do was register this thread in that competition, and it would surely win. It wouldn't even be worth betting on, because the odds would be too low to gain any money on it.

This is a really really bad thread. If the OP is a kid, he really shouldn't be posting here. He'll just waste lots of people's time, but hey. It's a free country and all that. If he's over 15 years old. He should immediately kill himself. I don't care if you do it the columbine way or just with a quiet suicide kid. Save the planet. Kill yourself.
    More human than human is our motto.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 1:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatical
    First I wanted to post a "you win the prize" or a "dumb thread award" picture. But then I realized that a used up internet fad isn't going to really make the point I'm actually trying to get across.

Which is that this thread is indeed worthy of a worst thread prize. If there was such a prize somewhere, all we'd have to do was register this thread in that competition, and it would surely win. It wouldn't even be worth betting on, because the odds would be too low to gain any money on it.

This is a really really bad thread. If the OP is a kid, he really shouldn't be posting here. He'll just waste lots of people's time, but hey. It's a free country and all that. If he's over 15 years old. He should immediately kill himself. I don't care if you do it the columbine way or just with a quiet suicide kid. Save the planet. Kill yourself.
    Wow you really hate the thread.

He is 17. If he was 12 or 13 the age of said kid would just be silly.

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 1:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its gonna be held at fight house on the 13th i believe and the promoter told me just as he will tell the hung gar guy i am currently doing boxing and like i told lots of people on this forum already i have being living in china most my life and english not good so dont know what is auspices.
    Auspices = to do with patronage, observation or guidance.

Who is promoting this amateur sanda show is what I am asking?

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 1:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I REPEAT THE KID THAT I FIGHT WASNT 9 THE 9 YEAR OLD JUST CAME AND MESSED WITH ME I FOUGHT THE 9 YEAR OLDS BROTHER YOU GET ME NOW
    DID HE WIN SOME OF YOUR POKEMON AND YOU HAD TO AVENGE YOUR CHARMELEON?
    Or something?
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast