Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 7:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    today at the park i was joking with some friends and all of a sudden a kid wanted to act tough and fight me. he told his 9year old brother(**** i mean 9years old) so i just told him to quit being a ***** and risking your brother. he went and tried to punch me and i just teep him to the floor and told my bro to call the cops and after 2 -3 teeps he left.

i was wondering if there is a better solution to this i dont want to get into any trouble
    what the **** are you talking about? and why are you getting into fights with 9 year old children?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 7:30pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont know what i said wrong i was thinking he just want attention from other kids.. i dont know it was messed up tho i mean like why is he so desperately asking for a fight just because my friends were saying i do kickboxing and he is really weak and cant fight for crap either..... i dont get kids these days especially the part that he told his brother to go fight me
    You told him to stop being a *****. When someone is acting aggressive, tought, weird, obnoxious or just plain fucking stupid, just ignore them. Just say "yep" or "nope" nonchalantly and casually, look past him and keep talking or doing whatever you were doing as if he wasn't there.

And I don't mean "yep" or "nope" with a tone and facial expression that say "yeah, you stupid ignorant son of a bitch dumb bastard", but "yep", just "yep". Everytime the dumbfuck tries to engage you, talk to you, diss you or just being plain obnoxious, you do that.

It works wonders. Telling him to stop being a ***** was, how can I say it.... oh yeah... retarded!!!! :biblethum

-- EDIT --

And for ****'s sake, this is a teep (not addressed to you kid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMBRBNtZLw
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 9:27pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stupid **** like this is why i beat up on you so hard pwrz.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 9:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    today at the park i was joking with some friends and all of a sudden a kid wanted to act tough and fight me. he told his 9year old brother(**** i mean 9years old) so i just told him to quit being a ***** and risking your brother. he went and tried to punch me and i just teep him to the floor and told my bro to call the cops and after 2 -3 teeps he left.

i was wondering if there is a better solution to this i dont want to get into any trouble
    Wait. Some kid wanted to fight you? And he told his nine year old brother to fight you? I'm confused.

How old are you exactly?

Weak

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 9:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    truepwrz - are YOU the size of a 9 year old?

I was recently advised to punch 9 year olds in the mouth.

It's all about the clinch. The clinch, I said.

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO, mma, jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Okay it's been said before but I'll try to spell it out for you:

If you go through life and find that the odd dickhead wants to fight you, that's just life.

If you go through life and find that most people want to fight you, you're the dickhead.

Think about this for a bit, then kill yourself.
    Hey. He may act like an idiot but he's 17 years old. He's kind of supposed to.

That being said, he's NYC's idiot, so don't tell him to kill himself. Who would Vinh beat the hell out of?

True, WTF? I gotta agree with the others. If you're always getting into bullshit, you're the common denominator. And for ****'s sake, at your age advertising that you fight is just going to draw flies. You're gonna be getting into **** constantly.

Now, if you like to tell people that then **** it, keep it up, but don't be shocked when somebody wants to test you. And on the heels of that, don't surprised when you catch the odd beating.
    Last edited by JP; 10/07/2007 9:52pm at .
    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 9:56pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    I actually call it just a push kick. It's like me going around calling rounhouse kicks "dolio chagi" or something. Can't really fault him though. I mean, it's like talking about tomoe nage to a striker... the generally uneducated like myself know it better as a sacrifice throw.
    i think you mean dora chagi (literally turning kick, but is the korean term for a round kick)...waits for errant to come along and correct my romanization.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 10:06pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalRage
    Wait. Some kid wanted to fight you? And he told his nine year old brother to fight you? I'm confused.

How old are you exactly?
    umm no he told his nine year old brother to go **** with me i got pissed and told him to quit being a ***** because of that and thats how the fight really started i dont know why is he so obsessive about fighting me after he cant hit me he went close to my brother and tried to **** with him and that earned him the third teep... i have been either at the gym or home recently but then everytime i go to that park to chill kids that i beat always get another kid to **** with me(really messing me up)

It's all about the clinch. The clinch, I said.

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 10:08pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO, mma, jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    umm no he told his nine year old brother to go **** with me i got pissed and told him to quit being a ***** because of that and thats how the fight really started i dont know why is he so obsessive about fighting me after he cant hit me he went close to my brother and tried to **** with him and that earned him the third teep... i have been either at the gym or home recently but then everytime i go to that park to chill kids that i beat always get another kid to **** with me(really messing me up)
    Jesus. Okay first things first.

Use punctuation please. If you're going to post these ridiculous stories here at least have the courtesy to make them less stream of concious.

Second: Stop going to the park. Just a thought.
    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

Weak

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 10:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a funny feeling that truepwrz goes to the park when school lets out with his headgear, mouthgard, gloves, shin guards on.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast