Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 8:18pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    English101: "We" includes everyone in a situation including you. Don't backtrack and own up to your involvement.
    i dont really care what you guys think but people that actually knows me know i perfer one on one fight and wont jump anyone....

It's all about the clinch. The clinch, I said.

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 8:19pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO, mma, jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    but i thought you guys told me not to interfer with other peoples fighting

Okay, if your english is good enough to comprehend the subtleties in this little dodge than you can certainly communicate simply and clearly enough to make yourself understood.
    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 8:29pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    i dont really care what you guys think but people that actually knows me know i perfer one on one fight and wont jump anyone....
    FIrst you jump some poor bastard, now youre trying to dodge your well deserved beating.

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 8:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    FIrst you jump some poor bastard, now youre trying to dodge your well deserved beating.
    Look, not trying to totally defend the ree-tee, but Nicks english is very sloppy. I dont beleive he would jump someone. I do think that was all his friends. Should he have stopped them? Oh yeah. Is he a dick for not just leaving? Yes he is. But give him a little bit of leigh way with the enlgish.

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 8:59pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiaiki
    I live near a rural town in leafy England. Local kids in gangs have taken over the park, beat up and rob anyone. Used to be just other 12-15 year olds, then pensioners. Now you can see in the local rag that they will take on anyone. And yes, many carry knives. The park was next to the town's police station. Now the station has moved! Even when it was right on the spot it was often empty and you had no chance of a cop responding to an emergency call inside 15 minutes. Now they won't show up at all.

It's now so bad that most adults stay away at night, which of course helps the little sods keep control.

My advice? Well, I don't give anyone a chance against a dozen teenagers with weapons.

Carry a gun? I reckon they could get me one!

(Luckily I know most of these kids from when they were at school and there's still mutual respect as I used to be the one stuck with all the assaults, fights etc. when they were around the school including some lovely battles with 'travellers' and between racial groups etc etc. - but in any other town?)

Oh, their latest stunt was to have a slanging match with a crippled old guy and throw him onto the railway tracks off the platform. In this case there were only 2 of them, but they picked a defenceless victim.

Without a strong police presence and without large adult vigilante groups, I am really worried that daytime, too, will be ruled by these kids.

In the OP faced with a few kids, treat them like kids - dead right.

When surrounded by a dozen of them with the nearest cop miles away, treat them with respect and/or run like ****. Either that or learn Aikido and skittle them all with your powers.

If Angry_Spastic is reading this, please advise us on how a helpless retarded cripple would beat them all to a pulp, just like you promise to do on every thread you infect. Oh go on, pleeeze!

The obvious solution to rampaging gangs is to isolate them (move away) in their own little society. Let them kill eachother off and come back when they're all gone. Just like you did with australia and we did with iceland.. wait..
    More human than human is our motto.

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 9:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, you are judged by the company you keep. If my friends are crazed mentalists with an attitude. People will regard me exactly the same.

This message is brought to you by people who have grown the **** up and aren't idiots. If this is lost to you at 17. It will be lost to you your entire life, regardless of how many times people tell you. What a fucking stinkhole this thread is. Why haven't you killed yourself yet OP?

Pingo

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 9:05pm

Style: BJJ & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatical
    The obvious solution to rampaging gangs is to isolate them (move away) in their own little society. Let them kill eachother off and come back when they're all gone. Just like you did with australia and we did with iceland.. wait..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-T7yPJVvXw

Oh, and Truepwrz, take a good look inside yourself dude, you do realize you are in the wrong, right? I don't care if you're not legally culpable or if you can try to explain it all away through loopholes in what other people have said. I want you to understand that morally, without a doubt or the possibility of another interpretation, what you have done is a bad thing.

If you want me to repeat that in Chinese, I will, simplified or traditional characters, just so we're crystal fucking clear. Because I want you to stop dodging the truth.

You are not the good guy in this situation.
    Last edited by ViciousFlamingo; 10/09/2007 9:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 9:10pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    well dude i am not scared to take a beating i am more than happy to fight jp, trevor, and vinh.

and for me to speak completely good english will be like you to go to any other place for 2-3 years which you dont even talk their language that much to speak perfectly okay

ViciousFlamingo nice movie i have to go watch it someday

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 9:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousFlamingo
    I read the entire manga series "Battle Royal".
    A few words of advice.
    STAY THE **** AWAY FROM IT!!!!
    This **** is about as depressing as the holocaust, dont watch the movie, dont read the book. Just stay awa from it.... *twitch*

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 9:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my country, you wouldn't be legal age to watch Battle Royal truepwrs. :)

And in the country northeast of me! Battle Royal watches you!