Weak

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 7:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    oooooooh, and the low blows come out. Hey just because I don't "date" doesn't mean I don't use women :20bux:
    KF: "Mum, can you please wash my gi?"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 7:29pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    This is a cautionary tale to all your Marines who just got out of basic training.

Rewind to yesterday 10/6/07 in Maryland. The City of Frederick held its annual “In the Streets” festival. Our dojo traditionally sets up a booth and does a demonstration for the local community, so we did again this year.

Well as one of female green belts (go-kyu) was sitting in the booth while of few of us were in the back of the tent setting up stuff and few of our kids were on the mats demoing throws, 2 marines walk up to the booth with the intention of hitting on the said female running the booth.

This piqued our interested in the back, so we listened. There was a lot of talk about the Marine Corp MA program and how dangerous their moves were. Well apparently this wasn’t wooing her over so they asked permission to use to mat to demo some stuff. The first technique was called a “Leg Sweep”, they warned her not to try this without training can you can really hurt someone. The suckage of this Osoto Gari was only surpassed by the next technique.

The next technique was a “Hip Toss.” Now his Hip toss involved his entering in butt first and attempting to lift his buddy with his lower back. He couldn’t throw him period. At this point our female green belt said “Um why don’t try to throw me with that” Same result accept she didn’t even leave her feet or even budge.

When they reset, before the guy said anything, she grabs him and does a perfect O-Goshi and slams the guy into the mat with his arm caught underneath him (apparently no break falls in the Marine Corp).

Then our instructor walks over and asked him if they like him to fix their sucky “Hip Toss.” At this point they flee with their tail between they legs.

So Marines, what have we learned? You are not the deadly and a 130 lbs pound female Jujutsu Green Belt with a year experience is better then you.
    Here's a thought, have you served in the Corps. Didnt think so. There's a big difference slick between a boot ass Marine and a seasoned one.

I think that you and this young lady would make a fine addition to the USMC. So tommorow why dont you and this young lady go to the recruiters office and sign up for the minimum of six years, just like those young men did.

I understand there are alot of job openings in Iraq right now. But should you decide not to do this, why not trying to show a little respect for those kids who do have the BALLS to do it and made a choice to serve there country.

I would think that this would be the least that someone with the banner of " forum leader " would do, unless of course you do not believe in Leadership by Example.

Sharkonis.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 7:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkonis
    Here's a thought, have you served in the Corps. Didnt think so. There's a big difference slick between a boot ass Marine and a seasoned one.

I think that you and this young lady would make a fine addition to the USMC. So tommorow why dont you and this young lady go to the recruiters office and sign up for the minimum of six years, just like those young men did.

I understand there are alot of job openings in Iraq right now. But should you decide not to do this, why not trying to show a little respect for those kids who do have the BALLS to do it and made a choice to serve there country.

I would think that this would be the least that someone with the banner of " forum leader " would do, unless of course you do not believe in Leadership by Example.

Sharkonis.
    Wow, I suddenly realise that US marines must be great martial artists and not twats that go around trying to impress birds with their macho-ism. I agree, this story must be censored in the name of liberty!!!
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 7:47pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkonis

Sharkonis.
    Sorry I was laughing too much after the first sentence to read the rest. Ok off to take a shower, and go into work that isn't as important has a couple fresh out of bootcamp marines dicking around frederick impressing girls.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 8:01pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BIG difference between a couple of boots and a seasoned Marine (USMC 79-83).

Plasma - good for these two "boots" to eat a little humble pie. They probably spent all of 10 minutes on each technique in training. This in addition to close order drill, rifle qualification, leaning to field strip their weapon, etc, etc, etc.

I, and probably every of serviceman/woman take exception to the spirit of your thread.

**** you.

Sincerely,

Joe

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 8:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You take offense to humor?

Edit:
    The only way you can "take exception" to this is if you were one of those marines, or you sitll think you are the deadly Martial Artsist because you went through bootcamp. I'd like to add LOL Aikido.
    Last edited by Plasma; 10/07/2007 8:17pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 8:20pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No - your thread starts with a couple of boots.

Ends with Marines <130lb JJ green belt.

The situation is hilarious. Your liking a couple of boots to the Corps overall is not.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 8:23pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe
    Will you be at the St Louis TD? If so, are you HIV?

BTW - Your avatar is ****. Not cool and you'd cry to Al/Jesse if it was turned around.

and your record is not all that impressive

Do you want to grapple or gobble with "real men"

Or do you work exclusively on the back mount?
    Thank god we have men like this to protect our freedom.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 8:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No - your thread starts with a couple of boots.

Ends with Marines <130lb JJ green belt.

The situation is hilarious. Your liking a couple of boots to the Corps overall is not.

Stop being so defensive.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2007 8:36pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BIG difference between a couple of boots and a seasoned Marine (USMC 79-83).

Plasma - good for these two "boots" to eat a little humble pie. They probably spent all of 10 minutes on each technique in training. This in addition to close order drill, rifle qualification, leaning to field strip their weapon, etc, etc, etc.

I, and probably every of serviceman/woman take exception to the spirit of your thread.

**** you.

Sincerely,

Joe
    Agreed, Semper Fi Brother.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast