Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 11:08pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hokuto Shinken or Ansetsuken... I'm leaning towards Ansetsuken so I could Shoryuken everyone.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 11:09pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightin Penguin
    Man, Geese Howard would whip Bison's monkey ass! As would the man Terry Bogard!

Yes, I am an SNK Playmore nut hugger. I am one of the few people in North America who actually has a Neo Geo Pocket Color!
    I believe Terry was my trump card when I used to play a lot of CVS2.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 10:57am

Style: ex-wrestler, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampa
    I believe Terry was my trump card when I used to play a lot of CVS2.
    Ah, Capcom vs. SNK 2. I have it for the PS2, and just played it two nights ago against my sister's boyfriend. I whooped his ass! And yes I did play as Terry. I have the first Capcom vs. SNK for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. Great fucking game! One thing about the second one is that it was developed by Capcom, and plays like it. Capcom is one of my favorite game companies ever, but I still prefer SNK fighting games. They have more technicality and character to them.

Hell, I am probably one of the few people in North America who has Fatal Fury: Mark Of The Wolves for the Dreamcast, and I played it last week! I got it when it came outy (November 2001). It was the last game by SNK before they first went out of business, but they are back as SNK Playmore. I love Mark Of The Wolves! Really, the only subpar SNK fighting game sI can think of were the first two Art Of Fighting games. But they are entertaining in a nostalgia sort of way.

Oh, and King Of Fighters XI comes out October 23 for PS2. It is only going to be 15 bucks at most places, so hooray! I should mention that I love Metal Slug games too.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345