Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    Fantasy Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,707
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Shrine to *good* Korean MA

    We are humbled and honoured by the mere presence of Korean Martial Arts on the same internet as us. We thank Korea for bringing us karate! I am compelled to hang a large Korean flag on my desktop and bow to it upon entering the Internet.

    * * * * Karate * * * *







    Are there any other good arts from Korea?
    Last edited by Fantasy Warrior; 10/02/2007 8:52pm at .
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

    just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM


    Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

  2. #2
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,574
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can't even troll well anymore.

  3. #3
    Fantasy Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,707
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not trolling, I am deadly serious. Do you study KMA?
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

    just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM


    Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

  4. #4
    kwoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,986
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think all of his posts should be moved to Trollshido on principle.

  5. #5
    T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Warrior
    I am not trolling, I am deadly serious. Do you study KMA?
    I have, even hold a blackbelt in one. It's also the greatest country for asian martial arts ever. That's not even opinion. It's fact. I'm glad to see that you like KMA so much. Please keep us informed of how your training in KMA is going.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Warrior
    I am not trolling, I am deadly serious. Do you study KMA?
    I know there is some point that you are trying to make....
    ...I just can't quite get there...so either I am confused, or you have completely lost your mind.

    Based on the evidence, both are reasonable conclusions....
    Last edited by SgtDutch; 10/02/2007 9:07pm at .

  7. #7
    Fantasy Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,707
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    It's also the greatest country for asian martial arts ever. .
    You might be right, doesn't Kuk Sool Won come from there?
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

    just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM


    Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

  8. #8
    cyril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    831
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Warrior
    We are humbled and honoured by the mere presence of Korean Martial Arts on the same internet as us. We thank Korea for bringing us karate! I am compelled to hang a large Korean flag on my desktop and bow to it upon entering the Internet.

    * * * * Karate * * * *







    Are there any other good arts from Korea?
    Anyone else saddened by the fact that there's one brown belt, one white belt, and everyone else is at least a black.:sad4:

  9. #9
    Fantasy Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,707
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the fat blackbelt in the middle has crap form, not that it really matters
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

    just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM


    Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

  10. #10
    WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    EternalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    3,360
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I have, even hold a blackbelt in one. It's also the greatest country for asian martial arts ever. That's not even opinion. It's fact. I'm glad to see that you like KMA so much. Please keep us informed of how your training in KMA is going.
    I have two!

    one for each eball

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO