Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 2:00pm

Style: Inept BJJer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nobleidea
    I have attended an early Gracie seminar (95) and taken BJJ when I can, BJJ is really a great art, but the point is MR. "Rage" this place is little more than pissed off boys and girls spoiling for fights with everyone that doesn't kneel and bob their head at the altar of the Gracies.

I think some people here should spend more time exploring and less time in theoretical debate.

And with that note, I'm going to warm up, go for a jog, and train with some of Judo buddies in my garage.

Have fun spank your toad to the Gracie youtubes. :f-off:
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Judo gets mad respect here along with wrestling, kickboxing, and basically any style with alive training.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 2:04pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct me if I'm mistaken here, but in your story, didn't you agree to "no eye gouges" prior to the fight, and then the first move he did was an eye gouge? I'm not sure that breaking one of the rules that he proposed himself counts as a "win", though it is an interesting story.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 4:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have attended an early Gracie seminar (95) and taken BJJ when I can, BJJ is really a great art, but the point is MR. "Rage" this place is little more than pissed off boys and girls spoiling for fights with everyone that doesn't kneel and bob their head at the altar of the Gracies.
    What does that have anything to do with your original post. And if you don't like it here, well there's a nifty little x inside of a box on the upper right hand corner of your screen. If you move your mouse, you will see that the cursor moves accordingly, and you should move it over on top of said x in a box and click the left mouse button.

I think some people here should spend more time exploring and less time in theoretical debate.
    That's what I meant by LMPL.

And with that note, I'm going to warm up, go for a jog, and train with some of Judo buddies in my garage.
    Cool. Make sure your parents know your friends are coming over to their house.

I prefer jizzing all over a smiling JPG of Marcelo Garcia, but ok I can do a Royler or Renzo from time to time.

Really, if you're going to throw a hissy fit everytime people don't like where you put your thread, I repeat: LMPL.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 4:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this place is little more than pissed off boys and girls spoiling for fights with everyone that doesn't kneel and bob their head at the altar of the Gracies.
    Ah, the standard mentality of those who don't know what Bullshido is about.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 4:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I find it ironic your activity log on this forum shows you clicking around for almost an additional 40 minutes after you wrote this.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 5:08pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So says the fucktard who resorts to ridicule someone's appearances, in the name of the "kids" and "youngsters" when unable to reply to an educated post.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...5&postcount=76

Your stupidity is just fucking painful to watch.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 7:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi gymkata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your stupidity is just fucking painful to watch.
    This from a puss computer program that spends his days juicing and trying to impress everyone with his 'vast' knowledge of unarmed combat.

The only thing that is painful to watch around here is a bunch of asshole pretenders with revenge fantasies who spend all their time arguing over which side the patch goes on their BJJ gi.

So, how small are your nuts after a few cycles of roids?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 8:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait so wtf

Your sensei poked you in the eye on purpose? I would have rocked his nutsack hard.

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 8:22pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This from a puss computer program that spends his days juicing and trying to impress everyone with his 'vast' knowledge of unarmed combat.

The only thing that is painful to watch around here is a bunch of asshole pretenders with revenge fantasies who spend all their time arguing over which side the patch goes on their BJJ gi.

So, how small are your nuts after a few cycles of roids?
    Are you sure you're not copying something off a script or something?

Is there a guide on the internet titled "How to bitch and moan about e-bullies on bullshido.net" that all the trolls and thin-skinned members download? Deja-Vu, really.

*edit*
    You're confusing us with the Ashida Kim forums- just replace 'bjj' with 'ninjitsu.'
    Last edited by ysc87; 10/06/2007 8:24pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2007 8:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyukido, TKD, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So... help me out here, I'm just a noob....

Are you saying that your ground fighting lost to "t3h d34dly str33t taktiks?"
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast