Page 33 of 33 First ... 232930313233
  1. #321

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stop shitting up this awesome thread grammer polise. what a bunch of queef's.

  2. #322
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby 3 Hooks View Post
    stop shitting up this awesome thread grammer polise. what a bunch of queef's.
    queefs

  3. #323

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stupid apostrophe's

  4. #324

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    . . . . .

  5. #325

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you get one opponent in a triangle then you sweep him underneath you, your hands are free to defend whilst submitting that opponent. But really all martial arts teach that fighting is a last resort.

  6. #326

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    344
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach7 View Post
    If you get one opponent in a triangle then you sweep him underneath you, your hands are free to defend whilst submitting that opponent. But really all martial arts teach that fighting is a last resort.
    What type of triangle? Does it matter if you're on the wrong angle? I find when I try to execute it the move becomes too acute for me to observe my surroundings. What do you do if your opponent is sometimes too obtuse to allow you to attempt a sweep??

  7. #327

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Volya View Post
    What do you do if your opponent is sometimes too obtuse to allow you to attempt a sweep??
    Some old horses can always hear thier owners approaching

Page 33 of 33 First ... 232930313233

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO