223831 Bullies, 3764 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 281 to 290 of 327
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30313233 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,037

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do realise that their is a difference be tween Brazilian Jujitsu (BJJ), submission grappling, and wrestling right?

    Actually though, the Crazies ( I assume that you mean the Gracies, since you fail at funny) freely admit that their style is not suited for multiple opponents and that you should not readily take a fight to the ground. They advocate their system to help you prevent yourself from being taken down, or if you should be taken down, then you will know what to do when there, even against a larger opponent.

    As hard as it may be for you, try not to be a dumbass.
    You guys need to quit being fags. The Gaycies are ruining the martial arts, because as soon as you grab someone on the street his buddies will automatically stomp on your dick and staple your scrotum to the inside of your legs.
  2. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I guess you want to do this huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
    We can't all have your looks.
    Very true, but mine have been a bit distorted by your mom constantly sitting on my face. Its ok though, I should be able to get my entire head in there any day now and give myself some breathing room.

    Thanks fuckass,
    I find it ironic that you keep calling every one gay yet you subconciously put the words "****" and "ass" together. Unlike you, most straight men dont think about asses and fucking. Of course I have made the assumption your are straight. My bad.

    but I was talking about grappling if you care to learn to read... what part of "scientific wrestling" failed to clue you in to that?
    And FYI, I can use grappling against multiple opponents.
    I would like to point out that you said...

    I don't like the term "BJJ
    This leads one to believe that you were referring to Brazilian JuJitsu. I made a comment that ...

    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    You do realise that there is a difference between Brazilian Jujitsu (BJJ), submission grappling, and wrestling right?
    So someone of reasonable intelligence should realise that the general masses dont know the difference between BJJ and submission grappling and whatever the **** it is you say you do.
    You then went on a tirade about the Gracies. Maybe it isnt the Gracies you should be angry at, but the uneducated masses that dont know any better.
    Of course, that would make some type of sense, and we all know that you like to be ass fucked so we see what kind of sense you have.

    LOL....well how about you video yourself walking into a bar and calling the nearest group of blacks the "n" word. Lets see just how well you do in a real environment. (By real I mean not like the place that you go in your head, when your daddy touches you with his penis)

    Ball is in your court big mouth. Put up or shut up.

    Speak for yourself, and that stick up your butt you call a spine.
    There you go again with the things up another guys ass references. Project much?
  3. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    You guys need to quit being fags. The Gaycies are ruining the martial arts, because as soon as you grab someone on the street his buddies will automatically stomp on your dick and staple your scrotum to the inside of your legs.
    I hope this is an attempt at sarcasm. I think I covered that.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    {The Gracies} freely admit that their style is not suited for multiple opponents and that you should not readily take a fight to the ground.
  4. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,037

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:37pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope this is an attempt at sarcasm. I think I covered that.
    Brilliant. So you're argument against grappling not being good for multiple opponents is that the Gaycies are too ***** to fight multiple opponents.
  5. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:41pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Brilliant. So you're argument against grappling not being good for multiple opponents is that the Gaycies are too ***** to fight multiple opponents.
    I am simply stating what the Gracies themselves say about their art.
    They dont recommend it against multiple opponents, nor do they recommend deliberately taking a fight to the ground. I have already covered this.

    I think you made the exact same point just moments ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment
    The Gaycies are ruining the martial arts, because as soon as you grab someone on the street his buddies will automatically stomp on your dick and staple your scrotum to the inside of your legs.
    Im not quite sure where you are wanting to go with this. However, if you are saying that grappling is good against multiple opponents then feel free to do the same experiment I recommended to scientific.
  6. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,037

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34 View Post
    I am simply stating what the Gracies themselves say about their art.
    They dont recommend it against multiple opponents, nor do they recommend deliberately taking a fight to the ground. I have already covered this.
    YouTube - Penn tells fred to SHUT THE **** UP

    You're making an ass of yourself, because the Gaycies themselves state that BJJ is the best martial art in the world. Soooooo...... If it's the best martial art, then why can't they handle multiple opponents?


    Im not quite sure where you are wanting to go with this. However, if you are saying that grappling is good against multiple opponents then feel free to do the same experiment I recommended to scientific.
    Stop.... Just stop. Retard.
  7. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post

    You're making an ass of yourself, because the Gaycies themselves state that BJJ is the best martial art in the world. Soooooo...... If it's the best martial art, then why can't they handle multiple opponents?
    Actually they did. In a competition setting. They do realise the difference between a competition and a real life scenario. They made the statement I told you about in their book "Theory and Technique"

    Stop.... Just stop. Retard.
    Whatever. If all you can do is post dumbass videos then go somewhere else. However, if you wish to continue this I will gladly get someone who is a better authority on this than me.
  8. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,037

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34 View Post
    Actually they did. In a competition setting.
    LOL! Are you really that mad that you have to make stuff up for an internet argument? Oh, and competition isn't a real fight. Homo.


    Whatever. If all you can do is post dumbass videos then go somewhere else. However, if you wish to continue this I will gladly get someone who is a better authority on this than me.
    You better bring it.
  9. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 3:59pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    LOL! Are you really that mad that you have to make stuff up for an internet argument? Oh, and competition isn't a real fight. Homo.
    I dont recall ever saying that comp was the same thing.

    You better bring it.
    I meant someone who is more qualified to discuss the gracie way with you than me. If you mean a throwdown then I can do that myself.
  10. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,037

    Posted On:
    7/06/2009 4:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, you guys are huge fags. BJJ is a **** art, because it only focuses on the sport grappling aspect. Real martial arts utilize Chi and your body's other natural weapons. Here's another scenario: Some BJJ asshole gets you in an armbar, and you just grab his knee and dislocate it. What do you do then?

    I'll tell you what, it's a damn good thing that Chi can also be used to heal...... Oh wait, BJJ doesn't train Chi!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.