I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 8:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    I know, but I needed to get that off my chest. I fucking haaaaaaaaaaate Spike TV :biblethum

Are you really gonna make a video of face bloxing? Call me tard for asking, but I would really love to see that good **** :viking:

We've dsiccused this before spikeTV has a huge hit with the UFC and no clue on how to capitalize on it. Manswers, Doodsaons, Blade (starring Sticky Jones for **** sake)

The problem is they don't understand the UFC and think the idiots cheering in Vegas

"Put him in a Body Bag"

Is their target audience

I do however like the show which involves Kit Cope getting hit in the nuts. But that's because Kit's a twit and seeing him get hit in the groin is funny.

Also in the movie Gladiator not the Russle Crow Movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUb1IZGfLD8

Brian Dennehy's evil ex fighter character breaks the good guy's hand in the final climatic fighting by smashing his forehead into it.

If Brian Dennehy character says it's good and Omega says it;s good then it's good

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 11:56am

Style: Boxing, Judo, BJJ, M.T.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, you can break your hand hitting the top or forehead of a guy's cranium. Most boxers prefer to roll with a punch by moving their head in direction of the punch rather than trying to directly absorb it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 11:15am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan
    Yes, you can break your hand hitting the top or forehead of a guy's cranium. Most boxers prefer to roll with a punch by moving their head in direction of the punch rather than trying to directly absorb it.

Okay you're an idiot go to the back of the room.

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 9:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, looked into scientific literature on soccer and head injury, spent about an hour looking at newer studies. Apparently literature published since my neuroscience course in 2001 have contradicted what was taught at the time. Here is a quick summary article noting studies from 2002 and 2003 that state repeated heading is likely not a signficant contributor to the lowgrade brain damage observed in professional level soccer players. I stand corrected and thought I'd post again to take it like a man. You know, we are all here to further our understanding of martial arts and demeaning attacks for not thoroughly citing a quick post on an interesting topic aren't really warranted.

http://www.naidex.co.uk/page.cfm/link=108

I don't know that this changes at all that there are many places I'd rather be struck than in the head.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/19/2007 2:01pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan
    Are you suggesting moving your head back is the best way to absorb a jab or cross?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456