Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hey everyone

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey everyone

Hey all, I more or less just joined bullshido. I found out about bullshdio when i went to a throwdown with my sensei and others in TO and was told i could find the videos on this website.

A little about me: I train muay thai, boxing, jiujitsu, grappling and MMA. Im hoping to start competing next year (only 17 years old) and eventually making it to UFC or even some of the lesser known MMA leagues. I live in Ontario Canada and have been consistently training for just over 4 months at Buckley Jiujitsu (www.buckley-jiu-jitsu.com).

Anways, I'm sure I'm going to love it here. Thanks for having me.

GhostOfKimura
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So iamnicd, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo.

Style
    punching bag / crew jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn you train a lot. Did you drop out of high school or something? Unless you do it all under one roof.

Welcome to Bullshido. Just remember to keep an open mind. And fill in your location and martial arts history fields in your profile so we don't have to ask you in case we forget (which will happen since there are so many members).

Oh, and review your dojo/club/gym/whatever when you get a chance.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    Damn you train a lot. Did you drop out of high school or something? Unless you do it all under one roof.

Welcome to Bullshido. Just remember to keep an open mind. And fill in your location and martial arts history fields in your profile so we don't have to ask you in case we forget (which will happen since there are so many members).

Oh, and review your dojo/club/gym/whatever when you get a chance.
    Hah I wish. I have school from 8-12 (got 4th and 5th period off) and then usually have work like 1-6 and then jiujitsu starts at 7 and goes till 8:30 but I usually can't make the jiujitsu due to homework. So... basically I just got to the muay thai, boxing or MMA (depends which day of the week it is) from 8:30 until 10.

Thanks for the welcome and yeah for sure I'll go and fill all that out now.

Style
    Shorin Ryu Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stupid question...How do I do all that stuff mentioned above? Lol I clicked profile and filled in a bunch of stuff it just didn't show up under my name to the left of this post...

Style
    punching bag / crew jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnicd
    Hah I wish. I have school from 8-12 (got 4th and 5th period off) and then usually have work like 1-6 and then jiujitsu starts at 7 and goes till 8:30 but I usually can't make the jiujitsu due to homework. So... basically I just got to the muay thai, boxing or MMA (depends which day of the week it is) from 8:30 until 10.

Thanks for the welcome and yeah for sure I'll go and fill all that out now.
    Damn your school gets out early.

I wish I could be training until 10, though, I wake up at 6:15 to shower and make the 6:55 bus. :pity: I also have driver's ed (this one's the real clincher), jazz band, a shitty work schedule, and a private bass lesson, which means that I have basically zero time to crosstrain to supplement my Taekwondickery.

Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    Damn your school gets out early.

I wish I could be training until 10, though, I wake up at 6:15 to shower and make the 6:55 bus. :pity: I also have driver's ed (this one's the real clincher), jazz band, a shitty work schedule, and a private bass lesson, which means that I have basically zero time to crosstrain to supplement my Taekwondickery.
    ******. :wabdulla ******.:wabdulla ******:wabdulla ******.:wabdulla

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's your school review :P
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55983

You can put it under the
    My Dojo/School
    Link to your school's Dojo Review here on Bullshido (NOT YOUR SCHOOL'S WEBSITE).
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editprofile

Thanks for coming out to the Throwdown. Always good to see new faces and you were a cool dude. Next time we can hopefully have it at a location closer to you!
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    Boxing, Mom-Jitsu
    Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, MMA and Kids Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome aboard, iamnicd! You follow instructions WAAAYYY better than cdnpaddy (but I can get an intro out of his hide later).

Pizdoff gave you the link to the review I did of our club. You can comment on it, give your own review, and provide your own ratings. I would really appreciate any comments you have - it's always better to have a review done by a student rather than the owner. And don't worry - nothing you say in your comments will be held against you on the mat!
    :toothy9:

BTW - you have already been the topic of conversation on the boards! Check out this link to the Physical Training and Health Forum - I was just trying to see if anyone else had run in to this problem.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60060

I hope you check out all that this site has to offer - it's a fun group heavy on the sarcasm and wit (sound like any Sensei you know? :icon_rabb )

Cheersh!

Michelle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last