When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 4:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    who fucking cares..

personally i dont walk around in any outfit or brandnamed t shrts that might give away any ma-background, but i dont care what other people do.

one time i was in some dinerhouse and this really fat kid in a karate gi walks in and orders an amount of food you could feed an orphanage with.
    i think thats funny.

to the OP: tell me where your mma club is and ill drop by wearing nothing but my gi jacket and challenge you all to some showerrasslin.

fucktard,read more, post less.

the rest of you are gay to post in this thread, and tom kagan deserves a price for not touching his moderator buttons.

the end, now let it die.
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    Who pissed in your Cornflakes?
    Not enough:

wearing nothing but my gi jacket and challenge you all to some showerrasslin

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 4:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do not taunt me aardvarks, i've trained with stoopit and the retards tonight, it was like a freakshow.

Think ken/mpo meets psychosis meets corky.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 4:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do not taunt me aardvarks, i've trained with stoopit and the retards tonight, it was like a freakshow.

Think ken/mpo meets psychosis meets corky.
    yet you, sir are the showerrasslin' champ.

Requests "Showerrassler" for Lebell tag, plz

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 4:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if i would be worthy of any tag it would be either a mr awesome tag or a loudmouth tag. :-p

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If any, you should have a "I will wrestle you naked in Jelly" tag.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 9:17pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    Better that than another devotee of the Nun-who-should-not-be-named.
    So says old man who posts on internet. Way too much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:01pm

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    I walk to Judo in my Gi bottoms but I would NEVER wear the jacket and Belt. It only takes two seconds to change into a T-shirt.
    i do this for my class as well. i normally wear the same tshirt under my gi (tshirt soaks up some sweat = less sweaty gi = less stink if i need to use it again before washing has happened) and i'll just walk around in that if i need to go anywhere before i can go home and change. can't be arsed to change after class as i'm normally tired as hell.

however, every now and then i'm not wearing a tshirt before going to class, and i had my gear in a bag. sometimes i forget to pack a tshirt and have been forced to go to places afterwards, wearing gi bottoms and jacket, no belt. it looks like an oversized, unfastened straightjacket (v-neck style dobok).

but, **** gis and retards. who's the chick in the avatar? hot damn. :flipando:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 12:03am

Style: Kali/Jun Fan/CSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Gi pants are comfy, gi tops are not. But that's just my opinion.
    I've actually worn a gi so often in my life (started judo at age 7) that few things feel so "like home" to me then donning a gi, with that familiar weight on my shoulders...just not in public though.

I HAVE been so fucking tired after training that I changed but forgot to take off my cup. Makes for a very odd-feeling bike-ride home, indeed, especially if that's a 14-kilometer ride.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 6:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is fake is black?!

But he never says stuff like homie!!!

You've never offered anyone on here a pipe and a pancake, or a bong and a blintz...

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 6:16am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldk
    i do this for my class as well. i normally wear the same tshirt under my gi (tshirt soaks up some sweat = less sweaty gi = less stink if i need to use it again before washing has happened) and i'll just walk around in that if i need to go anywhere before i can go home and change. can't be arsed to change after class as i'm normally tired as hell.

however, every now and then i'm not wearing a tshirt before going to class, and i had my gear in a bag. sometimes i forget to pack a tshirt and have been forced to go to places afterwards, wearing gi bottoms and jacket, no belt. it looks like an oversized, unfastened straightjacket (v-neck style dobok).

but, **** gis and retards. who's the chick in the avatar? hot damn. :flipando:
    http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=1&sa=N&tab=wi
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast