Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 10:50am

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabeshinobi
    Since this is obviously a What-I-Wear-In-Public thread, I'll say that I just went to buy some beer and sausages with my RBSD outfit. Sometimes I'm too lazy to take off my gi-pants when I go home. It's rather strange feeling to have your groin guard on while biking.

Could someone please tell me, why wear pajamas in fighting? (Waiting for someone to put a sleep hold on them..?)
    They're damn comfy to some people. Like me. I'm a comfort-outweighs-fashion kinda guy, and pajamas are a good thing for comfort. Some people do wear them around and DEMAND respect. Those are the idiots.

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 10:56am

Style: FMA, Jujutsu/Judo/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril
    Yes, it does. I'm just saying that at a certain point, you don't care about what other people are seeing.
    That's what I used to say too until I got a couple of indecent exposure charges. jk. ;)

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:06am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Wow, I'm arguing against this MMA type of arrogance on another thread and look what you do.

I also find it funny the college kid is anonymous but the kids going into Walmart are African American.

I guess he is white, black people don't go to college.

Bigot much?

Never wear my Gi Top in public.
    Yeah, I noticed that, too, and it's kinda on top of that blurry line where the closet bigot blends with the utterly retarded. I wouldn't wear a gi top in public either. The gi pants, they are ok, to a point, and only on I'm on my way back home or to the gym (they are actually quite comfy.) Other than that, **** no. It takes less than a minute to change into a pair of shorts. Gi pants are comfy, gi tops are not. But that's just my opinion.

Also, I couldn't help but see the vitriol of the OP towards these kids wearing their gi tops all over school. I've seem the same kids. They look retarded, but I wouldn't go out of my way to say make a thread about it. I mean, it's fucking school.

If people go around wearing spandex after doing their aerobic classes for required PE credits (which a lot of people shouldn't be doing because they look fucking atrocious in them), what is it so hard to see a college kid wearing his gi? He could be grabbing a snack before going to the locker room to change. Or he's just clueless about fashion.

I mean, look at the people around you guys. In college, at the gym, or the bus stop, or the grocery store. Have you ever seen somebody wearing some piece of clothing that makes you think "what the **** is this person thinking." It's human nature.

In any event, the OP deservers to be fucked in the ass with a cactus just for making the gratuituos "African American" remark and for making this thread in the first place to spill an amount of vitriol disproportionate to the apparent fashion crime he wants to denounce.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, no no. The racist doesn't think African Americans don't go to college, he KNOWS that they go to college for free due to the government giving them all tons of welfare money.
    You guys fail Understanding the Racist Mentality 101.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:12am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love my 14 oz. brushed cotton jammies,

I never fight without them.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:27am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know a guy who used to occasionally walk around the dorms in tabi. He did ninjutsu for a little bit, decided it was lame, but kept the bootsocks as a fashion statement.
    I also know a guy who would wear a kung fu jacket as an overshirt. While he did do kung fu, he just wore a t-shirt to practice. I myself wear (non Kung Fu) frog shirts as overshirts, and find them quite stylish. I don't blame him.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhcp430
    ... because I live in the slow part of Delaware where people have nothing better to do.
    Seaford, Delaware?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 1:30pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yea, I love nothing better then walking around town after practice in a sweat soaked 20oz nasty smelling, blood stained piece of cotton.
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 1:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi gymkata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes I wear my wifes thong to Judo/Sambo class!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 1:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi gymkata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course I tell myself because we have no clean laundry...:eusa_shhh
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast