Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 7:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ever witness something so pathetic you want to kill a puppy with a meat tenderizer?

I was walking through my university cafeteria today and this 6'5, 150 lb kid was sporting a tkd gi. for some reason, this was a painful sight to behold and words cannot describe the pity/contempt/lack of ability to comprehend such pathetic behavior which i felt.

The only thing that was worse was seeing a group of african americans charging into a walmart with their tkd gi's on.

I am not an attention seeking whore; yes these things really happen because I live in the slow part of Delaware where people have nothing better to do.

i honestly hope to god our mma club gets challenged by tkd club or krotty club..
    oh well.. i can dream.

what would you do in my situation?

i honestly had to hold back from laughing or yelling at the kid to go fucking change
    Last edited by rhcp430; 10/04/2007 7:54am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:13am

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhcp430
    I was walking through my university cafeteria today and this 6'5, 150 lb kid was sporting a tkd gi. for some reason, this was a painful sight to behold and words cannot describe the pity/contempt/lack of ability to comprehend such pathetic behavior which i felt.

The only thing that was worse was seeing a group of african americans charging into a walmart with their tkd gi's on.

I am not an attention seeking whore; yes these things really happen because I live in the slow part of Delaware where people have nothing better to do.

i honestly hope to god our mma club gets challenged by tkd club or krotty club..
    oh well.. i can dream.

what would you do in my situation?

i honestly had to hold back from laughing or yelling at the kid to go fucking change
    Some people live busy schedules and do not have time for changing. There's a good 30 minute drive for me to get home if I need to, and if I'm wearing my gi, no amount of yelling is going to make me drive there. The best bet is to carry a change of clothes in you car, but after working two jobs (office secretary who runs things around a building like no-one's business, and an elementary school activities leader), going to TKD (after exercising at home, more likely than not), and taking class, you and your annoyance of my gi is the least of my worries.

Get a life, and stop worrying about his.

EDIT: I love the red hot chili peppers too.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:21am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I walk to Judo in my Gi bottoms but I would NEVER wear the jacket and Belt. It only takes two seconds to change into a T-shirt.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:25am

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    I walk to Judo in my Gi bottoms but I would NEVER wear the jacket and Belt. It only takes two seconds to change into a T-shirt.
    seconded.

and whatever would they do if they spilled ketchup on their spotless-from-lack-of-hard-contact/sweating gi?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:25am

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Yes, it does. I'm just saying that at a certain point, you don't care about what other people are seeing.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:35am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril
    Yes, it does. I'm just saying that at a certain point, you don't care about what other people are seeing.
    Obviously, or you wouldn't be doing TKD :op

Sorry couldn't resist.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:44am

Style: TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gi envy, I've seen it many times before. You need to join a TMA class and then you too can wear your uniform with pride.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:51am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recommend a CMA,

Then he could prance around in his satin jammies.

:icon_chee
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ex-tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEY!....

....those are silk jammies....

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 9:02am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsu84
    HEY!....

....those are silk jammies....

Sorry,

My mistake,
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast