Administrator

Posted On:
    10/27/2008 8:53am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by henniedewalt
    what a pathetic response. You think its about beating each other in one of your little parties? Is that all you peoples have to offer? The only to hiding behind?

Why dont you guys compete with the forms you have been training for since 1977????
    Do you understand international Wushu? Look if you keep it up, in all fairness, your more inflammatory posts will be moved.

This question is ridiculous if you understand wushu. If you don't, then you need to ask questions.

Although I have questions about their connections. if they have legit ties to kung fu, and what their lineage is, his response is valid in an international wushu competition sense.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 10:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No man, the competition WAS A TRADITIONAL COMPETITION.....so whats the excuse now?

Secondly, where are the link to their authenticity....still cant see it anywhere, what has been validated since the start of this topic by him? NOTHING

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 10:23am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No man, the competition WAS A TRADITIONAL COMPETITION.....so whats the excuse now?

Secondly, where are the link to their authenticity....still cant see it anywhere, what has been validated since the start of this topic by him? NOTHING
    How about you read my post and leave the unnecessary garbage out. NAme the comeptition then.

See, we need proof from both sides. If it was a traditional Competition provide the name and prove he is backing away and making excuses.

Although I have questions about their connections. if they have legit ties to kung fu, and what their lineage is, his response is valid in an international wushu competition sense.
    Okay so, are you reading or reacting? This is getting ridiculous. MABS isn't for you to come in all upset and repeat what has been questioned already.

I think I will ask the south african wushu association to give me info on what you have said,
    Still waiting.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/28/2008 10:25am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 10:29am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    at the South African Championships help by the association, The Shaolin Martial Arts Centre fared badly........especialloy in the forms, so please dont say anything about the standard which you have proven to know nothing about. ALL the other schools I saw at that competition were alot better and AUTHENTIC than what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gac1
    Firstly Hennie

Shaolin Martial Arts Centre didn't participate in the forms at this years national Specifically because they felt the students weren't ready too.

So I'm not sure how you saw them doing badly.
    This is in direct conflict with your comment. So, provide the exact name of the tournament, exact website, and other information so it can be proven Gac1 is lying.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2008 11:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was referring to 2 competitions over 2 years. they were the only ones held by the wushu association here, the 1st one they had forms competitors who did badly, and then the 2nd one they didnt enter any forms guys

if u think i are making things up, ask around about they reputation in sa....or go watch what they teach and try figure it out.

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 12:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to necro, but i do have a little to add.
    My Sifu, a student of Buck Sam Kong referred to Sifu Leo as his "Gung Fu brother" and "The father of Hung Gar Gung Fu in SA", so while i cannot confirm or refute what they teach now, they do appear to have at least an anecdotal connection to Hung Kuen.

Sifu Leo is apparently very ill right now, which is the only reason i heard the name and also why i will not be pressing for more info, sorry.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2010 9:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Leong Cheung Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to let you all know that Sigung Leo Sebregts Passed away yesterday on the 27th of October 2010, no matter what people may comment on the authenticity of his style or lineage Sigung Leo introduced and created a huge awareness in South Africa of Chinese Kung Fu. No matter what else is said about him that cannot be refuted.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/28/2010 2:39pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are a fucking idiot.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/28/2010 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by henniedewalt View Post
    Define traditional kung fu competition.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2010 7:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Leong Cheung Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You are a fucking idiot.
    wow thats polite and helpful
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast